• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Copycat

Upcoming Changes to Monetization - And Why We Are Making Them

Do you expect me to take everything you say as a fact without providing any sort of evidence? Especially your "stuff that could very probably happen" as if you had conducted some sort of mathematical research to prove that your probability claims are justified. You are pulling high odds out of...
  2. Copycat

There are more than enough servers, there is no shortage of servers, and "the massive amounts of content already accessible to everyone" and "casual play" has absolutely nothing to do with desire to purchase, your assumption that they are all going to play the game casually is unfounded, and...
  3. Copycat

And how does that negatively affect Tripwire or us? It does not. In fact, it positively affects us by enlarging the playerbase. That is what kick polls are for, and I don't see what the big deal with cheating is on a cooperative game like this, you are not losing because of someone else's...
  4. Copycat

I concur with this sentiment. If Tripwire is going to monetize Killing Floor 2 like a free-to-play game (which it currently is not), Tripwire should make the game free-to-play to justify its actions.
  5. Copycat

Then the traders are not even a valid consideration for keeping the Zedconomy and the only excuse that Tripwire could offer for keeping it is that they want to profit from us players as much as they can, which is not going to resonate with us considering the circumstances. Hopefully they will...
  6. Copycat

The market is no longer justified because Tripwire is going to charge us for updates. And no, it is Tripwire who should let us enjoy the cosmetics without putting them behind a paywall now that they are introducing paid weapons, the market is not for enjoying, the game is. The only people who...
  7. Copycat

They are not losses because the assets remain with you. Plus that is like asking for a refund after finishing a game, that is not how refunds work, you get a refund if the purchase is defective, and there is a time limit to refunds. Asking for a refund months after usage is asinine.
  8. Copycat

People buy action figures and keep them unopened because they are collecting for 1. the sake of collecting, or 2. for profit. If you are doing either one of those, the monetary value of your cosmetics is irrelevant, because 1. your collection is not going away and 2. you are not intending to...
  9. Copycat

Your items are not going anywhere, though, so why do you want them to retain their market value? Are you planning to sell them in the future? What for, profit? That is not what cosmetics are for. Cosmetics are for us to use, not for us to profit from, I do not see why this game should be treated...
  10. Copycat

Phasing out means removing the monetary value of all cosmetics while making it easier to earn them by merely playing the game. I have also spent a hefty sum of money on cosmetics and I am proud of my outfits, however, I do not wish to continue doing so because the expense is no longer justified...
  11. Copycat

Although I am not against paying for updates, I am definitely against continuing to pay for cosmetics if the updates are not going to be free. I hope that Tripwire reconsiders their decision not to phase out the Zedconomy, because my support and patronage for this game depends on it.
  12. Copycat

PC Digital Eye Display A Red cosmetic always blue

Bailey Update: Attached images that display the bug. I hope this helps.
  13. Copycat

PC Holo Armband A and B reversed

Category: 3d art Reproducibility: Always Summary: The Holo Armbands inventory and market previews are inconsistent with their actual in-game appearance Description: The inventory and market preview of Holo Armband A does not match its gear (and factual, in-game) preview but that of Holo...
  14. Copycat

PC Berserker stop running with hold Shift

I encountered the same issue, albeit I assumed it was intentional. I hope it was not and that it gets fixed.
  15. Copycat

Update: Digital Eye Display B Red is also displaying as blue instead of red.
  16. Copycat

Category: 3d art Reproducibility: Always Summary: The red variant of the "Digital Eye Display A" cosmetic is displaying as blue instead of red. Description: The aforementioned happens when equipping the cosmetic in the Gear menu. Online/Offline: Both
  17. Copycat

Tactics 15 Blocks viable for Survivalist?

M4 as a staple for headshooting big Zeds when necessary, and complement it with either a Freezethrower, HMT-501, or M16. You can throw in a Medic Pistol if you can and want to.
  18. Copycat

What We Are Up To - Getting Objective About The Situation

Ruining the Freezethrower's ability to freeze with alt. fire will not make me use the Killerwatt more, it will only make me play Survivalist less. Survivalist is an already weak perk, removing its perk-specific weapon's ability to quickly freeze a big Zed is only going to make the perk even...
  19. Copycat

Tactics HOE 6 person+ Team composition

I usually only play Hell on Earth with friends, and our team usually consists of one Berserker, one Commando, one Support, one Medic, and two Demolitionists as it makes our victories much easier. While we allow ourselves to be flexible with perk choices, the Commando and the Medic are staple...
  20. Copycat

What We Are Up To - Don't Panic!

I cannot agree with the decision to make it harder to panic the big zeds. I understand that some Firebugs may hurt their team by wrongly enraging a Scrake, however, there are situations in which causing a big zed to panic is urgent and necessary. For example, if a Fleshpound is rushing toward...