• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

PC few Tidal Terror beta things

I think this has to be intended, because otherwise how would you complete the challenge apart from maybe Battering Ram? The map doesn't have any traps to push Zeds, and most of the things that have the power to ragdoll/launch them will just kill them especially on lower difficulties/player counts.
  2. M

PC Stuck zed got disconnected from its collision on Carillon Hamlet

Category: Code and/or level design Reproducibility: Unknown Summary: A zed seemingly got stuck in a certain part of the map, but its model desynced and drifted away, leaving an uninteractable (and unkillable) zed as the last enemy remaining. After the match ended, the zed's real position was...
  3. M

Killing Floor 2 Halloween 2021 Beta 2

Were the weapon spawns in Netherhold's secret rooms nerfed or removed? In beta 1 they would always spawn a weapon, now it seems like they never do. Also, there was an issue in beta 1 where those secret room spawns could spawn the Road Redeemer even though I don't have it unlocked, and picking...
  4. M

PC [Scavenger Weekly] No Stats!

This probably happened because you picked up a DLC weapon. They spawn during Scavenger, but picking one up that you don't own deranks the game as if cheats were enabled, making the weekly not count. Same issue...
  5. M

PC Scavenger weekly (all weekly's?) do not count on Moonbase.

This probably happened because you picked up a DLC weapon. They spawn during Scavenger, but picking one up that you don't own deranks the game as if cheats were enabled, making the weekly not count. Same issue...
  6. M

PC Suicide command in trader time causes stuck game/server state

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: If the last/only player uses the suicide command during trader time, the match will become permanently stuck. Description: Previously, suicide during trader time worked exactly the same as suicide during the wave. If the last player standing...
  7. M

Killing Floor 2 Potential Weeklies For The Future - Your Input Requested

Sorry for not following the format but I have a more general suggestion. Coliseum is a lot of fun and I think the concept could easily be extended to other perks: tweak the wave composition to suit the perk, and give them one or two new (shared) skills that make the gameplay fresh, like...
  8. M

Sound Merry Xmas! Modding Support!

Hi Mark, thanks for these resources and the guide. Can you briefly explain the significance of the KF2 sounds which are stored in BNK files vs. the ones in individual WEM files? For example, Hans has a handful of (unused?) voice lines in WwiseDefaultBank_WW_VOX_NPC_HansVolter.bnk, but the...