• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 1

Offical New maps?

Since the OP posted this back in '09, he could've in a week's time, since Departed, WaterWorks, Wyre. Suburbia, Icebreaker, Biohazard, FilthCross, the hospital, and quite a few others weren't released at the time
  2. 1

Level Design WIP KF-Perdition-Campaign (Mission (Map 2))

Looking forward to map 2, though I have to ask, is there going to be a trilogy to this?
  3. 1

Opinion: MAC10

Think I'm going to like this Mac10, even though its a pyro gun, I've been using it with medic and commando as well. Haven't even seen it in a game since RE2 though. Only thing I'm finding odd about it is the personal and other player's way of holding it. One being in just the right hand, but...
  4. 1

Next Content Update

A New Foundation?
  5. 1

Insult me

When - A player sees a crawler Who - Self or other player What - "Wheres a can of Raid when you need it?" / "Should've rolled up a newspaper..."
  6. 1

Final Map Resident Evil 1 Mansion Story (mission) final

Playing support on this, I was a little wary of going into the room with the broken shotgun, wasn't sure if you would've put in the collapsing ceiling or not. Think I got stuck or left behind after the cinematic of Brad trying to defend the heli. Had a few laughs from the characters ripping on...
  7. 1

What do you think Firebug will get...

Got my ideas from the game Shadowgrounds.
  8. 1

What do you think Firebug will get...

Possibly the ability of getting a hotter, more blue flame the longer the trigger is depressed? Like say after two seconds of constant flame, and so it runs out of fuel quicker? Or maybe the ability to turn the igniter off, and jettison some fuel to make a fire trap?
  9. 1

Current Map White List

KF-Stranded-Caves-V1.rom made by bugislive KF-Stranded-Caves.rom made by bugislive These seem to be linkdead, it leads to the download site, but says the account is suspended.
  10. 1

Crash on startup

I had this problem since thursday, it only happened after I had placed some custom maps into the maps folder, after taking them out, the game ran just fine like it did last time. Maybe this could be your cause as well? Maps were: kf-arcade-shopping-con, kf-arcade-gas-station-fin...
  11. 1

Random rare/unique weapons

Rare/Unique weapons I could think for right now. 17 round magazine version of the Winchester lever action rifle for Sharpshooter. Blunderbuss for Support. Satchels instead of pipebombs for Demolitionist. A Sledgehammer or some other bludgeon type weapon for Berserker. Can't think of...
  12. 1

Bosses

Sorta reminds me of Resident Evil Nemesis more so than Tremores.
  13. 1

What's with the Rambo hate?

Well, one way to look at solving this would to be getting the rest of the team to stick with the rambo.
  14. 1

weapon attachments

I thought the hunting shotgun was already a sawed off? One other question though, how would this make it any less tedious when browsing the shop menu for all these options? Possibly make the weapon setups bindable?
  15. 1

New bosses

How about a spawning vat, where you have to destroy it before your overrun with specimen.
  16. 1

Classic Weapons

If there was a level 10, and all perks were that high, RO weapons should come "unlocked".
  17. 1

Unreasonable omission

Any chance on shared FF, preferably attacker takes 75% and victim 25%? Headshot would really hurt the victim, but the attacker would be dead.
  18. 1

Fall of Brittania?

Don't use regular nukes, just those neutron bombs. They get rid of anything organic, though if the biolabs and spawning vats are underground, might need a nuclear bunker buster then.
  19. 1

Fireaxe to open welded doors

I could see this working on the wooden doors, but not really on the metallic doors.
  20. 1

Beta Map Converting CSS De_dust2 to Killing Floor

Way too much rage and frustration in that game, CSS or the original.