• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Killing Floor 2: Summer Update Beta 2 Is Now Live for PC!

Likely far too late to bring up but would it be possible to enable DieSector for all viable modes as I feel it is wasted being Endless-only.
  2. S

Which weapons deserve an appearance in KF1, 2, AND 3?

I'd remove the Tommy Gun as its inclusion in this game and the mess that is 'cross perk' weaponry resulted in a subpar arsenal addition. As for the rest, I'll revisit this topic again soon.
  3. S

Boss Rush and Shrunken Heads on console

Sadly this has been a recurring oversight and it'll only get worse the more they add. If however someone does take note then perhaps we'll get to enjoy them before a 3rd game releases.
  4. S

Killing Floor 2: State of the Game 2021

As someone who missed the boat with regard to the 1st game I'd be down for some throwback maps - whether they'd be canon or not - perhaps as a bonus alongside the featured map releases? Btw I filled out the survey, not really any opportunities to give specific feedback - for example, thoughts...
  5. S

Interesting post, especially the 'certain perk users attacking certain zeds'. In the beginning this was a key point in team diversity as some perks were virtually useless against some Zeds however over time with the addition of post-launch weaponry we are now at a point where this has...
  6. S

Not trying to be a 'Debbie Downer' but I don't think we need any more content, there's already a plethora of maps, weeklies* and weapons. From my perspective a year focused on making everything function as intended and having the game as annoyance-free and, dare I say, balanced as can be would...
  7. S

RPG Rebalance Idea (Feedback Appreciated)

I believe the issue is more loadout combinations* as opposed to the RPG itself which could reasonably be 'balanced' by upping its weight or making it Tier 5 instead of the not-so-good M32. *Most egregious being RPG+Kaboomstick - a pairing I do enjoy but one which practically negates the biggest...
  8. S

Killing Floor 2: Chop 'Til You Drop Christmas Update 2021 is Live!

Decent update - still wish the new Weeklies were showcased right off the bat - but other than that I'm content with the content.
  9. S

Console MAJOR Bug on Santa's Workshop

Bumping as have now added links, apologies again for slow turnaround
  10. S

Console MAJOR Bug on Santa's Workshop

In short, after hearing of this anomaly from a friend I decided to check it out and was equal parts bewildered and disappointed. 'What anomaly?' you ask, oh just the enemies either being invisible* OR nowhere to be found** rendering the task of doing the Weekly either nightmarish or outright...
  11. S

Player kicking

LMS Medics are a sign something has gone terribly wrong and watching someone rinse the 501 over and over is beyond tedious. In the event the player/team gets unlucky then I am not against them trying mainly as I want redemption, especially against Husk-suicides and other WTF-moments. Back on...
  12. S

Player kicking

Did the guy succeed? In that case I'd applaud their persistence - ok it might have been annoying to spectate but should we really promote the idea of 'F it come get me Zeds!'?
  13. S

Player kicking

I almost feel there should be options to pick as justification as well as naming who starts the vote. Most of the votes I have contributed to/started pertained to glitchers and people idling - now obviously if maps were tested more rigorously and inactivity timers implemented then these would...
  14. S

RPG Rebalance Idea (Feedback Appreciated)

Well alphabet soup has spoken so case closed I guess... Fundamentally balance needs to be at the forefront of the next game because there are so many areas that require addressing it's like playing Kerplunk wherein one bad decision could ruin the entire system. Personally I'd switch the RPG to...
  15. S

Killing Floor 2: The Chop Til' You Drop Christmas Beta 2 Is Here For PC!

Following on from here I thought I'd drop this in the most recent update topic in the hope that it may get resolved. Enjoy
  16. S

Killing Floor 2: The Chop Til' You Drop Christmas Beta Is Here For PC!

Not sure if too late to bring up but I saw a 'player' sat in an exploit on Outpost recently - would be great if that, and any other spots, could be dealt with. If anything perhaps toning down or flat-out removing the shotgun jump would be the easier solution, either way it would be satisfying...
  17. S

Merc Report - A Shopping List that Stuns

Are we playing the same game? From my vantage point the Medic has one of, if not the most, diverse array of weaponry.
  18. S

Killing Floor 2: The Chop Til' You Drop Christmas Beta Is Here For PC!

Sigh... this avenue of 'balancing' has always been problematic as it exacerbates the gulf between the 'slow' perks and the rest. The Abomination was actually somewhat of a challenge when it first came in and on the tighter maps remains so. HOWEVER, it seems this and numerous other 'fixes' are...
  19. S

Dead to this game... Thanks TRIPWIRE!

I will forever maintain Berserker should be a somewhat tanky melee class, not a wimpy hit-and-run or sit-back-and-spam class which it has seemingly devolved into. I would be all for the following: - Undoing Berserker nerfs - Giving all ranged weapons currently belonging to Berserker to...
  20. S

Merc Report - Witch Doctor Winter's Changing Field Conditions

Intriguing although I hope we can begin looking forward to KF3 because as enjoyable as this game is and has been it would be great to see how much this can be expanded and improved upon. Also it would be great if you could fix the glitch in Neverhold's 'hidden' room where Zeds seem to have...