• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

RELEASE: 32 slot spawn limit mutator

-dfn- will appreciate this mutator, we had problems on our server to get 32 player reinf, but can only keep 20 player slots, because provider want to avoid over 20 players being in the server :)
  2. T

Carpathian Crosses update

Yes nice to hear, that it will work just fine with normal RO, that u only need to have it installed and don't need no hassle with changing between normal RO and CC mod like in many others game u have to do. Will be really good addition to RO this, if it will work just fine :)
  3. T

"Don't go in the capzone!"

clan play and public play can't be compared. And mostly as for comparing a clan player in public server, well he is just 1 guy more in public, where teamwork is minimal or somewhat good depending on the mentality of players. I play in public for fun, and mostly the fun consist of killing alot...
  4. T

VIDEO: fullmj v DFN friendly

well played there spraduke. Was fun practice that day.
  5. T

RO: Movies / Demos

Death From North clan's 16+ members give their voice for getting better demos. Mutator or anything, just need it fixed. It's useless at the moment...
  6. T

Tactics Questions about Tanks...

Colt .45 killer if u take angled panther on the side of gun turret. It only means that the panther wasn't in perfect angle against your shot and you got to shoot from the flank. Panther in perfect 1 & 11 angle, is the hardest tank to destroy. And to mention that it can just put it's frontal...
  7. T

Fixing Demos! Or improving them.

Had to bring this topic back, so it will be noticed. Just have to point out, that if the demos are fixed to what they should be more RO movies will be made, atleast I will make one, but I would rather first have the demos fixed, so I can rewatch them without those bugs that has already been...
  8. T

Max 1 handgrenade

On the western front the American and British combined killed in action was about 275,000. It was well known to the Germans that no matter the bombardment as long as they had a mortar or a couple MG's left functional all they had to do was fire at the American or British and hit one or two and...
  9. T

Axis Tanks = Owned?

The game is how it is, learn to play it better. Find those shot traps in angled t-34, learn to use angled hulldown pzIV's, fire one shot and move to cover, reload come from different angle to shoot. All the tank maps have wide space to maneuver, move to cover and try from different angle. Most...
  10. T

Tactics How to Handle T34/76s

Solo4114 very nice idea, I have many times lamented the lack of smoke ammo for tanks, sometimes when I am commander I get out of tank and lay a smoke screen to cover my tank. But that HE trick to try and flank is a good one, needs just the right moment to be ready with it and to use it...
  11. T

"Incremental vehicle steering"

if people didn't know tanks are metal boxes with no wheels, but tracks. And turning a vehicle with tracks isn't the same as wheeled. No need to change anything in RO turning, this isn't a rally game. So we don't need better driving realism. We need more fixes to shooting and taking hits :)
  12. T

Hyperion no it isn't, I don't want to setup a fraps program in my clan battles, so that they can be watched again by my opponent using fraps. - Demos that replay what the player see, is important in clan battles. When every player has to record the match and if someone is found cheating it can...
  13. T

With the command demorec u can record demo while u play. But when you watch demos the ability to watch them is really weak. First of all the camera doesn't always point where the player watched, when he is in prone to camera bounces up&down. When in tank, the camera cannot follow at all where...
  14. T

Level Design RO-Orel-88vs76_2 - Allies nerfed a bit too much

No problem with map, but who wants to play the underdog? Which you can't say even is underdog anymore. 4 tigers and 2 panthers in OREL, pls. RO cannot be playd that realistic and orel isn't that great map for real maneuvers and flanking. My question who really wants to play the soviet side...
  15. T

Level Design tHE rOAD TO OREL FINAL MAP THREAD BY THE AUTHOR

Slashbot_427 Orel map made many REAL TANKERS in ROOST happy. More maps like this and the tank gaming in ROOST will have a very bright future...
  16. T

Can I Have Sniper Please?

Sniper in public, I play clan battles mostly and there it's all for the teamplay. As for public play, I usually ignore sniper class, because semi-automatic is the best weapon in ROOST. Semi-Sniper is the most useful weapon/class for short range combat, the bolt sniper rifle is for those really...
  17. T

Very good idea Arete! The best, when I think about it, that would be extemely hard to cap the last objective, if either side has destroyed all the bridges. This idea should make the spawn for the side who is winning closer to the last objective, if that isn't changed it will be impossible to end...
  18. T

Panther can be frontally penetrated by t34/85 at ranges over 200m. But most of the shots just bounce, but it's possible to damage panther by 85mm. Sometimes u even damage panther when the shot bounce from the hull, but most times Panther is totally immune to t34/85... Panther is the ultimate...
  19. T

Tactics Give no free trips in BDJ

Wise or those who don't want to play realistic to the fullest. Will just type "suicide" in console... I usually bail out only if close to spawn, or my clan mate is close by driving tanks and I can call to him to pick me up :)
  20. T

Tactics Arad is my trouble -

For the basic maps representing tanks. Arad is the weakest in that aspect. Ogledow is much better even when that map makes even more close range duels for tanks than Arad. Bondarevo is the best. Good cover and early war tanks, what else can u ask :)