• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Keeping nadespamming down.

There is nothing wrong with the way grenades are supplied now.
  2. K

Level Design Arad Realism for 50 players

I think "thinning" was poor a choice on my part. At the first German you've got a big forest block on its left in G-1 to 3. What I'm proposing is chopping out a channel maybe even eliminating the bit in G-1 entirely. And then doing the same for G-6 or 7 and maybe 8 at the second spawn.
  3. K

Really it runs smooth on mine.
  4. K

I think that thinning out the 'forest walls' on the left and right of the German spawn to make them passable solve that. It would eliminate the choke point effect which hampers exiting the spawn without losing play area to minefields. And in a map with an increased number of players more...
  5. K

Runtime Error Assistance plz ...

Problem still persists here.
  6. K

Beta Map RO-Gorlitz Beta 3

The confined nature of the map also enhances the effectiveness of HE shells .
  7. K

Half track improvement

How does a vehicle "smash you to death" ingame when your on the inside?
  8. K

The Germans need to be beefed upIMHO. And IMHO part of that beefing up should be a tank or two. Or as someone else suggested drop the T-34 in favor of a second SU-76.
  9. K

Give the Germans a Tank that's all I'm saying.
  10. K

I beg to differ most of the times I've played Berezina the Soviets do counterattack. Many times very successfully. The whole point of defending is to not lose ground, but to hold it. The other night I played Enemy at the Gates as a German. We managed to hold the Soviets at the Beach Head...
  11. K

Tactics Smoke out Tanks

Smoke grenades make a good substitute for Molotov Cocktails.
  12. K

Weapon shot out of your hand!

My experience the other day has made me wonder. Has any consideration been given to making the entrenching tool a weapon selection?
  13. K

Linear objectives don't bother me as much as linear game play. The Germans on this map have no realistic chance to push back. My real complaint is that this map is too realistic :D
  14. K

Red Orchestra Tracker

All I worry about is whether or not my team wins.
  15. K

Weapon shot out of your hand!

I was playing Danzig as a Soviet. I charge over West Bridge run into a German who promptly shoots my Pa Pa sha out of my hand and then does the same to both my nades before he finally managed to skewer me. I wish I knew how to make videos cause that would be fun to watch.
  16. K

I didn't realize were getting the Sdkfz 251/22 in the game. That would make a nice addition to this map.
  17. K

kettenkrad

How about this? SdKfz 250/9 http://www.panzer-reich.co.uk/leichte-schutzenpanzerwagen-2cm-sdkfz-250-9.htm
  18. K

The Difference is if your playing German on Gorlitz you know it's always going to end at the Trainyard. Take Berezina for example. I played it in one of early its iterations when the Soviets couldn't counterattack. And it was an alright map in that form not spectacular just alright. You knew as...
  19. K

If he does good, if not it's his map. I've been on plenty of German teams on Konigsplatz that have managed to drive the Soviets out of all of the capzones and keep them out until the end. There shouldn't be intended results. The results should be determined by the players not the mapper...
  20. K

I disagree, as it stands now the map is too repetitive. Every map should be considered be a meeting engagement map. The ability of both sides to attack and counterattack is key to replayability. Deliberately weighting the map in favor of one side makes it boring. Compared to Danzig which has...