• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. esp.chory

Server How to make my own webadmin?

I wish I could show more information on the admin page and be able to provide some things. Thanks
  2. esp.chory

Connect to server from URL?

Why not connect to a server from a URL as steam://rungameid/1200 -connect serverip::pport?
  3. esp.chory

[New Game Type] Search & Recovery

The idea is as follows: (Optional) New player class: Spy, Select an enemy uniform and weapoms Star game: ---------- Defend team overview: Show x possible targets, an asset with the goal. Attack team overview: x possible targets. A member of the attacking team locates the...
  4. esp.chory

To punch

At times during the fight, you can drop the weapon in his hands. Then there are only two solutions, running or stopped to pick up the gun. In both the other, the soldier is totally unprotected. Why not consider the possibility of two fists?
  5. esp.chory

I can't use RO:SDK

I get this error. I have deleted and reinstalled Red Orchestra, but not resolved.
  6. esp.chory

Code Ucc error

My ucc.exe file not work, why? D:\steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra\System>ucc help ======================================= ucc.exe: UnrealOS execution environment Copyright 2001 Epic Games Inc ======================================= 'Core' is not a DLL package; can't find export...
  7. esp.chory

Internet browser in game

Why not add a tab in the interface of the game, to directly manage the server as an Internet browser?
  8. esp.chory

Server Problems with server

:(We have problems with the server. In the file logs, it appears many times Warning: ROTeamGame RO-Konigsplatz.ROTeamGame (Function ROEngine.ROTeamGame.RestartPlayer:0030) Accessed None 'aPlayer' Warning: ROTeamGame RO-Konigsplatz.ROTeamGame (Function ROEngine.ROTeamGame.RestartPlayer:0038)...
  9. esp.chory

How I can change a vehicle texture?

I'm making a map,but I need to change the texture of some vehicles. I have this code //============================================================================= // Chory_BA64Factory. //============================================================================= class Chory_BA64Factory...
  10. esp.chory

Server New options in Webserver

Hi, I need how to add new options/menus/frames in webserver admin interface. T.I.A.