• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. esp.chory

RO2 SDK Preview Release

I love it. I need a key to develop some ideas. Thx
  2. esp.chory

Level Design When is the SDK coming?

i can't see it
  3. esp.chory

[FAN SITES]RedOrchestra2.es (SPAIN)

Que ganas de tocar las naricess teneis algunos. Leed esto http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=49094&highlight=spanish
  4. esp.chory

Server How to make my own webadmin?

I wish I could show more information on the admin page and be able to provide some things. Thanks
  5. esp.chory

Connect to server from URL?

Why not connect to a server from a URL as steam://rungameid/1200 -connect serverip::pport?
  6. esp.chory

[New Game Type] Search & Recovery

The idea is as follows: (Optional) New player class: Spy, Select an enemy uniform and weapoms Star game: ---------- Defend team overview: Show x possible targets, an asset with the goal. Attack team overview: x possible targets. A member of the attacking team locates the...
  7. esp.chory

To punch

Opss, sorry
  8. esp.chory

To punch

At times during the fight, you can drop the weapon in his hands. Then there are only two solutions, running or stopped to pick up the gun. In both the other, the soldier is totally unprotected. Why not consider the possibility of two fists?
  9. esp.chory

I can't use RO:SDK

Replaced after 250,000 files ... WORKS, YEEEAHHHH Thx, thx & thx, pecks
  10. esp.chory

I have 5 versions of Riched20.dll, with different length (446Kb - 1058Kb) , in different folders c:\windows\system c:\windows\system32\ c:\windows\system32\dllcache c:\windows.old\windows\system\ c:\windows.old\windows\system32\ c:\windows.old\windows\system32\dllcache...
  11. esp.chory

:eek:?
  12. esp.chory

I try it and drivers is updated. No work :(
  13. esp.chory

I get this error. I have deleted and reinstalled Red Orchestra, but not resolved.
  14. esp.chory

Steam Achievements: Coming to RO. Soon.

I think it would be a good idea, you can see the status of each achievement. Such as Kills - Bronze (3/10)
  15. esp.chory

[Error] Cannot connect to server

1 more
  16. esp.chory

Code Ucc error

Bone, provided you have an update of steam, as a precaution, should replace the old with the new steam.dll?
  17. esp.chory

RED ORCHESTRA UNOFFICIAL TWEAK GUIDE v1.1

I try it Aliases[38]=(Command="ADMINLOGIN user pass| SET INPUT r admin_off",Alias="admin_on") Aliases[39]=(Command="ADMINLOGOUT | SET INPUT r admin_on",Alias="admin_off") R=admin_on but doesn t work
  18. esp.chory

Code Ucc error

Yesssss, thx, thx, thx & thx. I hate steam.