• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Does anyone know why Xbox players can't get XP?

I've been seeing the posts about how Xbox players can't gain XP at all. Does anyone know why they can't or has the problem not been discovered yet?
  2. D

Taurus Judge for support.

A while back i saw revolver that was chambered to fire .410 bore shot shells. This weapon could work as a cross perk weapon for the support and gunslinger perks but I don't know how the weapon balancing would go. Maybe this could be a Tier 5 weapon sense both perks (as of the time writing this)...
  3. D

small inspect animation issue (more of a small rant tbh)

On several guns there is an inspect animation where you can see the entire round that is currently chambered. This should eject the round. especially for the pistols where you pull the slide all the way back.
  4. D

Add an animation to switching fire mode for the gun

Seems kinda weird that the fire mode changes without actually moving the switch.
  5. D

Console Insane lighting bug

I'm not sure what causes this but on the new Steam Fortress map theres a lighting glitch that flashed a black and purple "Thing" across the screen rapidly I'll dig up the video clip from my ps4 and post a llink to the vid on youtube.
  6. D

Should there be another fully automatic shotgun in KF2?

Should there be a rival to the aa-12? Argue about it in the comment section below!
  7. D

SG-500 vs Dragonsbreath.

What are the pros and cons of both weapons?
  8. D

Anyone notice how much the m99 vibrates during zed time?

During zed time the m99 shakes a lot. Don't know if i dose normally out of zed time. dunno just felt like i had to talk about it.
  9. D

Console Instant death on Nightmare

So a new game started i turned around and went to the left of the car and went to collect the thing and died instantly.
  10. D

About the magazines in this game.

Anyone else notice that almost all of the magazine fed weapons are single stacked and not double. Don't know if certain weapons use single stack magazines. Still slightly annoyed by this but last time I checked guns like the M16 has a double stacked magazine. Or am I just dumb?
  11. D

Console Mr.Foster voice line bug

When using the M1014 Mr.Foster will sometimes say "This is my rifle and I right like it." after killing a zed despite the fact that it is not a rifle.
  12. D

Prestige perk benefits

I think there should be a small bonus to the perk bonuses when you prestige a perk.
  13. D

Gunslinger perk move

I think the speedloader perk should be moved up so you can use it earlier on. Dunno though it just put this out there.
  14. D

Console AA-12 glitch

After killing a boss and the camera change to 3rd person the AA-12 flashes green like its a pick up but its still in the survivors hands. Don't know if any other weapons do this ill try and see.
  15. D

Console SG-500 bug

When I reload the SG-500 the shell color is red when loading the gun but when it is ejected it's green. I'm using the prestige skin btw.