• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kantai_Hibiki

Most people don't particularly enjoy using the medic's right skill tree. This skill tree should be reworked.

Just like most perks skills in this game, each skill is for killing ZEDs faster and more efficiently, but this logic obviously cannot be applied to medics. Medics are for saving people, not for saving the team in a twisted way by killing ZEDs. You're not the Trauma Team from Cyberpunk 2077...
  2. Kantai_Hibiki

Choosing Perks Changes Immediately During Trader Time

As the title suggests, when entering trader time, selecting a different perk in the ESC menu immediately changes my class, which was quite surprising. I just wanted to look at the stats of other perks. The last time I played KF2 was two years ago, and it didn't work this way. Only after...
  3. Kantai_Hibiki

KF2 is taking up too much storage space, it's almost 100GB

The following content is translated by GPT-4. While it may not be completely accurate, it's at least better than Google Translate. I understand that computer storage space is cheap these days, but the size of KF2 is just too large regardless. Sometimes I invite friends to play this game, and...
  4. Kantai_Hibiki

PC NVIDIA FleX Lock FPS Bug.

Look at the FPS in the upper right corner. CPU: Ryzen 1700X [3.9Ghz] GPU:1080Ti RAM:DDR4 3200MHz 8GBx2 I need to Compulsory production Flex,to unlock FPS LOCK for a short time. And, i think my computer is enough to turn FleX on.(Google translation)
  5. Kantai_Hibiki

PC footstep audio was missing

issue where footstep audio was missing when holding the FIREAXE and BATTLEAXE .