• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Cannot respawn with 0 minutes remaining when the map time is about to expire

I was playing in Firebase Georgina, I had 0 minutes remaining of respawn time and I couldn’t respawn before my team runs out of tickets before the map time runs out for the PAVN while defending the last objective. Is this a glitch or the respawn system is designed to be this way? I heard other...
  2. P

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Green Army Men Hotfix for 1.1

I noticed lots of weapon animation glitches both in spectator mode and while I am waiting to spawn on squad leader
  3. P

Some developer thoughts on the Green Army Men DLC

I suggest adding the Colt 9mm assault sub machine gun to the commander role as well
  4. P

Green Army Men DLC upgrade price

I suggest lowering the price of the green army men dlc, since its current price is hurting the green army men player population and lots of people are complaining that the dlc upgrade is too expensive.
  5. P

I suggest Lowering the price of the green army men dlc since lots of people are complaining that the dlc is too expensive.
  6. P

I also suggest adding unlimited ammo with reload so new players get a idea about how many shots it takes to kill an enemy without worrying about running out of ammo to get a more casual and relaxing feeling from the base game without reducing the damage model.
  7. P

Is the Supremacy Pool Party map being scrapped or reworked? I miss playing the Supremacy pool party map. I suggest adding more toy themed maps like Toy Story themed maps, Disney land maps, and kids bedroom maps.
  8. P

So are we going to have a survey about the green army men to fill out some day?
  9. P

I live the look of the GAM mod, but I don't like the changes made to the damage models. Yesterday I found myself behind some green enemies in the beach map, I spammed single shots on their backs with my m16 and they turned around and started gunning me down until I am dead. I couldn't even snipe...
  10. P

Update 1.3 Is Now Live

I suggest adding hard cover to the last objective of apach snow, more vegetation, and cover to objective A. I also suggest adding a option for players to individually toggle friendly fire on and off to accommodate both hardcore and casual gamers. I want to be able to not take damage from...
  11. P

Update 1.3 Is Now Live

I played the last objective in apach snow in a empty server and found out that it is too open and when I got inside of the hut to capture it, I think I will get killed from every angle by aks penetrating the hut wall getting me killed while inside before I finish capturing
  12. P

The Green Army Men Christmas Event Is Here!

I suggest making the Christmas living room map a bit more balanced since almost every match, the attacking team always wins first round leading my team to lose the attacking side during second round.
  13. P

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam stresses out GPU

Yes, I have instanced rendering and texture streaming on, since my laptop has a intel core i7 series at 2.80ghz 2.80ghz. My laptop has 7 cores and the game is using all 7 cores.
  14. P

The Green Army Men Christmas Event Is Here!

I love the plastic green army men and the Christmas map too, I want this event to be permanent.
  15. P

XM177E2 should sound like AK

Yes, I agree with you, I keep getting confused about the sound of m16 and xm177.
  16. P

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam stresses out GPU

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam has been causing my GPU to struggle even though I set all my graphics to low graphics, so no matter what settings I set my graphics to, I am still stuck with 40fps even though I updated my graphics drivers.