• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Server Custom Maps Download Redirect Web Guide

For those who still have difficulties with understanding and setting this up: https://articulateusercontent.com/review/items/yn2Q9MQhd4RaX8zx/story.html
  2. G

WebAdmin: Respawn Cooldown Bug with Timelimit Disabled

Round time, you can disable it in WebAdmin if you go into the settings of each game type.
  3. G

WebAdmin: Respawn Cooldown Bug with Timelimit Disabled

When Timelimit is disabled via WebAdmin, sometimes it can result in players unable to spawn, due to a (near) infinite respawn timer they get. This happens at random occurance, and sometimes can be resolved by switching teams or reconnecting.
  4. G

In Game Voice Chat Investigation

During my few plays today on different servers I observed some players speaking on voip without the speaker's name showing up. It's not universal for all players as some players do show up. So I suspect it to be EGS related.
  5. G

Ranked Server with Spawn On SquadLeader OFF

This is a request to make server owner able to set the option "Spawn On SquadLeader" to OFF without de-ranking the server. There is an unexplored territory to how RS2 is played, and changing this setting shouldn't have any negative impact on the fairness of XP gaining.
  6. G

Please Whitelist the Classic Mutator and More Damage Mutators

I endorse this post, please Whitelist More Damage and Classic Mutator. I can understand de-whitelisting running mutator via url variable as a general principle to defend against rogue mods such as MEGA server scripts, but honest mods should be reviewed and added to the whitelist as many servers...
  7. G

Max Team Balance not working

I've been observing this behavior quite often, that the game doesn't seem to be really enforcing the set 2 max team difference on the server. This is distinguished from the case when players from one team leave and results in imbalance. In my cases, I'm seeing fresh joiners go straight into the...
  8. G

QUESTION: About Advanced Helicopter Physics

I've been flying with Advanced Helicopter Physics pretty much since day 1, but I wonder, does this option alter anything else other than the control style of the collective? It seems to me from looking at some other pilots videos where they were flying with the basic mode, their RPMs and air...
  9. G

1.3 CTB Update Feedback.

I totally agree that the sniper scopes are definitely too close to screen in 1.3.
  10. G

MAS 49 Grenade Launcher should be for the RPG Class

NLF having 2 launcher classes is simply not fair, and could create serious balance issues and explosive spams. Some maps already give too many slots for RPG class. if Sappers get the GL, you now have 4 to 6 players with launcher secondary, at a MINIMUM. This can be further exploited when...
  11. G

Critical feedback on planned changes.

My take on nerfing the Cobra is to nerf the 3d spotting. Let the pilots work harder for their targets, rather than dumping ammo at red boxes. Most fair approach imo. On my own server [G] Classic Hardcore Immersion, I have set spotting to map only, so the nerf is already implemented, and I'm...
  12. G

Promoted to Squad leader all the time

p.s. I'm not promoting this for the masses, but there are cases you really need this option.
  13. G

Promoted to Squad leader all the time

Use console command leavesquad. You will be booted out to the squadless state, and as long as you dont hit the spawn menu (it automatically puts you in a squad again), you can keep your SL pistol on every respawn.