• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Breadsticks_

How I thought HRG weaponry WAS going to work, and how it still can

I wanted to say this ever since the original announcement came out but for some unknown reason beyond me, I didn't. What I originally thought was going to happen was an expansion on the upgrade system, or at least a change to it to some extent. What I thought would happen was You buy the...
  2. Breadsticks_

Some more spontaneous and random ideas for Killing Floor

First off, happy new year everyone (or if your reading this in july or something, happy whatever day your having today). After a mini hiatus from KF2 I have gained my energy to keep playing again and more energy to want to contribute to the forums. I just have a bunch of ideas that have been...
  3. Breadsticks_

Why the Doshinegun is THE prime example of paid DLC

Now hold your horses and hear me out, I don't want an angry mob of people at my front door because I've made an edgy comment you don't agree with. But when you look at the grand scheme of what paid dlc should be and what Tripwire promised with the introduction of paid dlc, this is it. I just...
  4. Breadsticks_

What would you rather see for the future of KF2 and the inevitability of KF3?

I promise I am not paid to do this, but I am curious as to what everyone would like to see. We all have our nit-picks about KF2, and we all have stuff we don't like about the game. But we play it for a reason, and we stick around because all in all it is a good game. I am writing this wondering...
  5. Breadsticks_

Something (or Someone) I'd love to see arrive in the Spring Seasonal update 2021

Obviously this is a pipe dream at this point, but... With the dystopia map that has been announced for the Cyber Revolt Seasonal, I would absolutely adore if Kevo the Chav and Dave Roberts could make a return to Killing Floor 2. These two couldn't be any better suited for the occasion; The...
  6. Breadsticks_

A few things I would like to see moving into Killing Floor 3

The main basis of this post is to say what features I like about Killing Floor 2, and those I would like to see evolved on. Because since there is a lot of features, they really could be made a fantastic aspect of the game going forward: Weeklies: I really do want to like weeklies, they are a...
  7. Breadsticks_

Boy did we have it good, where did it all go?

I've read the "State of the Game" thread, and like a number of people, I am disappointed and upset by this news. I heard people say "The game's at the end of its life-cycle, so its expected". **** NO IT ISN'T. Originally I was excited to hear that Saber Interactive was going to help work on the...
  8. Breadsticks_

Field Medic Rework

It has been a long time since I have done one of these and I really wanted to approach the Field Medic above the other classes. This is a particular challenge because the class isn't weak at all, in fact far from it. The challenge came from trying to create a new angle on the field medic. What...
  9. Breadsticks_

A welder idea...

This idea only occurred to me after a post I saw asking about the Support and what uses the welder has. It really does make me wonder why the welder isn't more of an exclusive item to the support. WHY CAN'T THE WELDER REPAIR ARMOUR? (Obviously Support skill) Like the ammo bag, it is only used...
  10. Breadsticks_

Please for all that is holy, bring some more weekly challenges to the game

The weekly challenges was one of the first new gamemodes to come to KF2, when it was introduced there was some serious hype behind it; completing obscure challenges to contribute to the dosh vault. But as most of us know, there hasn't been any new challenges since the release of weekly...
  11. Breadsticks_

Survivalist Rework Idea

Survivalist was a class I wanted to tackle for a while, but I was quite anxious to begin with; what I saw from a lot of people was something that either focused a lot on being untouchable or something that is the master of all weaponry. The aim is to try and meet in the middle; someone that can...
  12. Breadsticks_

Sharpshooter Rework idea

I'm back at it again, I had a load of fun making and discussing my SWAT rework, and had a look at a few posts about what classes do and don't work. With that I thought I'd have a go at looking at any way to make the SS any better. My problem with Sharpshooter is that when you look it at face...
  13. Breadsticks_

My idea of a SWAT rework

So... For context; After ending a game of Suicidal Endless as the SWAT, I was really bummed out that I couldn't tank well enough with the lack of a berserker (plus I was feeling 100 round magazine onslaughts). I changed my level 5 skill from Heavy Armour Training so that I can get juiced by the...
  14. Breadsticks_

Anticipation for 2020 Summer Update

Now that the "Neon Nightmare" Spring Update is finished, we have some downtime before the Summer Update. Other than the new Map and weapons, I thought I could use this platform to hear what everyone else would like to see happen or something new that could be introduced to make gameplay more...
  15. Breadsticks_

A range of weapons and zeds that could add some spice

Beserker Tomahawk, a swingable and throwable (also recoverable) one handed and/or dual wielding weapon. Shurikens, a high RoF weapon with low pen and can be recovered, being a faster, lower damaging alternative to eviscerator Support A shotgun with alternating rounds between breach for super...
  16. Breadsticks_

General Changes and Improvements I would like to see tested and implemented.

These ideas are purely theoretical and something I believe would prolong the life of the game beyond perk balances (though it would be nice to have that) and some quality of life stuff that could make life easier and the game tougher. Progression (Cosmetic Rewarding) Upon reaching max level on...
  17. Breadsticks_

Anticipation for Christmas Update

Its all on our minds, let's be real. The weapons, boss and objective map has been announced earlier than we probably wanted. I am very much hoping that she'll be a difficult boss that adds something new. These two weapons (Mosin Nagant and G18C w/ Riot Shield) are weapons we waited years for...
  18. Breadsticks_

Thoughts on the "new" free weapons for Horzine Research Group

Having seen the three weapons and their new mechanics using used models. I thought perhaps someone has a different perspective on the matter. In my opinion, these weapons are pretty cool in their own right, especially the shotgun revolver and now the nail gun seeing more love. If they had their...
  19. Breadsticks_

Ideas of weapons I wanna share

I know that weapons are released seasonally, and they are freaking awesome, so maybe adding my ideas that are new and add some new mechanics could be discussed, even if it doesn't get added, I'd like someone to here my thoughts. The first could be a burst/full auto pistol, this could be a...
  20. Breadsticks_

Potential thoughts on a VLAD nailgun rework?

I have been playing beserker to understand the fundamentals to make him effective in team comp, that being juggling a good damage output perk with high sustainability. While I enjoy the high stumble and damage potential from the VLAD nailgun, it doesn't seem fitting for this perk; the...