• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Breadsticks_

Killing Floor 2 Potential Weeklies For The Future - Your Input Requested

Mostly for the premise of limiting weapon selection, like the wild west weekly. As well as this, seeing whether a secondary factor can be introduced (bottomless magazine for FB challenge). Except seeing how that can be implemented for different classes/themes. I liked the Wild West aesthetic and...
  2. Breadsticks_

Weekly: Burn in Holy Fire! Such a cleansing flame!! Both players and Zeds are wearing a heavy rebreather mask All weapons have one magazine that is taken directly from the ammo pool Firebug ONLY The following weapons are the only weapons available Caulk n Burn Dragonsbreath Flamethrower...
  3. Breadsticks_

Weekly: Alphabetty Spaghetti Hunter 2-1, the Zeds are catching on! Both players and Zeds are wearing Night Vision head gear, and the game is in forced night-vision mode Commando and SWAT ONLY The following weapons are the only weapons available: Commando AR-15 Assault Rifle SA80 Bullpup...
  4. Breadsticks_

How I thought HRG weaponry WAS going to work, and how it still can

I wanted to say this ever since the original announcement came out but for some unknown reason beyond me, I didn't. What I originally thought was going to happen was an expansion on the upgrade system, or at least a change to it to some extent. What I thought would happen was You buy the...
  5. Breadsticks_

Which weapons deserve an appearance in KF1, 2, AND 3?

A very interesting choice indeed, I'd love to see: Fire Axe return, but actually be useful. Despite how underpowered it is in KF2, it is satsfying AF I don't care I'll fight everyone over it. SCAR return, a very quintessential Commando weapon that perfectly encompasses how the class should be...
  6. Breadsticks_

Some more spontaneous and random ideas for Killing Floor

First off, happy new year everyone (or if your reading this in july or something, happy whatever day your having today). After a mini hiatus from KF2 I have gained my energy to keep playing again and more energy to want to contribute to the forums. I just have a bunch of ideas that have been...
  7. Breadsticks_

Let's discuss these swat and survivalist perks

I had a go at these reworks myself a long while ago, have a look at these and see what you think https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/survivalist-rework-idea.2336781/post-2344927 - Survivalist Rework...
  8. Breadsticks_

Why the Doshinegun is THE prime example of paid DLC

Yeah there are weapons like the minigun, but then by that extent it is just a generally flawed gun rather than a gimmick. I use it every now and then on Zedternal and I just think to myself that the Stoner LMG is a lighter, cheaper (free) version of that very thing. (Plus using the m60 sound...
  9. Breadsticks_

Why the Doshinegun is THE prime example of paid DLC

Now hold your horses and hear me out, I don't want an angry mob of people at my front door because I've made an edgy comment you don't agree with. But when you look at the grand scheme of what paid dlc should be and what Tripwire promised with the introduction of paid dlc, this is it. I just...
  10. Breadsticks_

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

If I ever wanted to see HRG weapons or "futuristic" weapons, I would much prefer them being more experimental, almost "Scrapheap" in nature, the main examples I enjoy are Mine Re-constructor and Piranha Pistols. It tells me that the lab coats are slim on resources when trying to create new...
  11. Breadsticks_

What would you rather see for the future of KF2 and the inevitability of KF3?

I promise I am not paid to do this, but I am curious as to what everyone would like to see. We all have our nit-picks about KF2, and we all have stuff we don't like about the game. But we play it for a reason, and we stick around because all in all it is a good game. I am writing this wondering...
  12. Breadsticks_

I wish I could choose them all to be honest, they all look like great fun and silly game quirks. I am always down for a weekly challenge, even if it isn't a challenge. So long as it is fun to play. A post I made a while back, but still relevant to the thread at hand...
  13. Breadsticks_

A few things I would like to see moving into Killing Floor 3

It's funny you talk about the obsoleteness of the gunslinger, I would prefer the Sharrpshooter being the sole headshot machine. I think it would have been cool to see sidearms do one of two things, but in either case would introduce something new. One of which 1: Each class gets a unique...
  14. Breadsticks_

Some type of Vault Shop? (Dumb idea maybe)

I would love to see a full prototype of this marketplace in action, the amount of stuff we've been given over the years has been huge (atleast for cosmetics and weapon skins *ahem* Endless rework *ahem* VS survival rework *ahem* UI fix *ahem*. Maybe have something that looks a little like this...
  15. Breadsticks_

What KF2 needs? [Discussion + Poll]

I do understand that something like this isn't very likely to happen, but one can dream. Through mods, I have been enlightened that something like this can be achieved, whether it be in KF2 or in the release of KF3. Obviously versus is going to be far more difficult to overcome but I'm sure...
  16. Breadsticks_

What KF2 needs? [Discussion + Poll]

Kinda going off what you have to say with bringing closure to the game, I think that you are missing a rework to gamemodes as an option. A large majority of the player base are still on survival since its the base mode, plus it is the most stable and well constructed mode compared to the rest...
  17. Breadsticks_

Something (or Someone) I'd love to see arrive in the Spring Seasonal update 2021

Obviously this is a pipe dream at this point, but... With the dystopia map that has been announced for the Cyber Revolt Seasonal, I would absolutely adore if Kevo the Chav and Dave Roberts could make a return to Killing Floor 2. These two couldn't be any better suited for the occasion; The...
  18. Breadsticks_

Merc Report - Dystopia and Back Again

I guess its good job on your part. Its nice to see this alternate-future-esc map coincide with the "Cyber Revolt" Seasonal. For me it feels far more in theme than the Neon Nightmares Seasonal last year. Other than what everyone else is voicing, all I can ask for is if we could expect any new...
  19. Breadsticks_

A few things I would like to see moving into Killing Floor 3

Perks: Yes, this I didn't go into for conversation just because it gets talked about so much; the idea of a scientist or martial artist (I'm not particularly onboard since I really enjoy the gritty nature of the older games) has been talked about so many times, and (for myself included) the...
  20. Breadsticks_

Please for all that is holy, bring some more weekly challenges to the game

Obviously now there needs to be weekly rewards, I completely forgot about them Power Level: Super-sayan hair CopyCat: Two-holed Balaclava in Jet Black (Like a stereotypical Robber) Lucky Draw: Riddler Styled 9mm skin, with Question Marks all over The Family Tree: Blue 9mm Skin with each perk...