• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Esprimo

Let HRG Incision shoot without auto-aim

Yes but usually one wants to start firing from a longer distance to get a few solid shots off and not the heavy reload cancel cheese point blank. And for me that means: auto aim only => absolute garbage. Also it feels really off that the healing dart looks exactly like normal Railgun shot and...
  2. Esprimo

PC Beta 1, Sanitarium, left Suction Trap lever colission problem

Category: level design Reproducibility: Always Summary: Players get stuck on the suction trap levers. Description: The left suction trap lever has a collision problem when walking towards the trap. Especially when even one ZED does pin down the player, it is impossible to move. Here is a...
  3. Esprimo

More real life weapons please. Here are some ideas...

Yeah, on Normal/Hard it is totally usable. Usually the balance point is HoE 6 player and there other weapons exceed it by noticeable margin unfortunately.
  4. Esprimo

What We Are Up To - Preparing For ... Something

Mitigate so much damage? You mean the Perk has 50 armor more which has to be rebought with Dosh, that is mostly neglectable on HoE multiplayer. That being said, I think a Riot Shield + Stun boton would be a fun thing for the Zerk^^ But Glock would be either useless or overpowered and weird...
  5. Esprimo

For itself, the Stoner is okayish for the job Commando has but the problem is more that other Commando weapons range from quite strong to broken/FN FAL. Stoner has more often the problem that Gorefiends and Bloats are covering their heads before they pop and is absolutely unable to manage large...
  6. Esprimo

What We Are Up To - Back To The Lab

I agree with ®omano. The Objective Mode lacks a bit creativity gameplaywise and because the maps themslefs are just random locations, the voice lines of the characters involved have no impact on anything and are thus just forgettable. The two in KF1 were more unique. Looking forward for the...
  7. Esprimo

PC Abombination dying at half health then game crashing

You literally phased it out of this universe :D I think it is something specifically about Abomination rag dolling after one of the armor parts is broken. I think we should make a collection out of this^^ I like these particular ones: Abomination phases through the roof/floor, Decides to leave...
  8. Esprimo

PC End game freeze for 30 seconds

You need a video? How about that one. (warning: volume could be high). One can see that it froze mid animation of the endscreen, the green fps counter upper left corner and my mouse froze and no countdown for map vote, while the music keeps playing. It is almost exactly 30 sec. Server was...
  9. Esprimo

Would Kf2's replayability increase just due balance.

I agree in general on the part that being more bold on balance patches for betas would be way better. The game has the unique option to offer a few weeks for testing so the number of balance changes could be easily increased and then the ones which seem to be nice can be kept in the live build...
  10. Esprimo

Some weeks ago a picture of a wooden WW2 rifle with a bayonet was found on the KF2 homepage, seems like you will be probably able to cross that one on the list soon.
  11. Esprimo

Server Is the minor lag issue on linux server when the match ends solvable?

Yeah but still, if they offer the renting service then I also expect hardware which is capable of running it smoothly (to a reasonable degree). If the average home PC can run a server and the KF2 game without these lag situations then I would consider the required specs for it reasonable enough...
  12. Esprimo

Oh, okay. So maybe the provider does cheap out on the recources. The weird thing is that I remember the trader lag only from weapon mods but not in vanilla game. And since the recent update both lag on joining and trader lag are noticable without mods. In addition to the lag on the last hit and...
  13. Esprimo

My friend did bug their support and the answer was that it is a bug from the game itself. At that time (Halloween 2018) I did see the same issue on a few other random server I visited, so I assumed that's how it is. Sadly no access to monitoring or running command lines. When there was the...
  14. Esprimo

Hello there, a friend of mine is renting a linux KF2 server and since the Haloween update 2018 it always has a 3 to 5 second lag every time exactly after the last hit when a match ends. Doesn't matter whether the boss or last player dies. During this time frame the ZEDs and other players run...