• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. TodSky

Squad Creating a realism unit.

Actually, I will have you know that my unit is not dead. It's very much alive and kicking. We are in Greener Pastures. We play I44 a western front MOD for ArmA 2. It's about a 1000% better than HoS could ever hope to be. Ernst Hoffmann TW RUINED MY CHILDHOOD!
  2. TodSky

What new weapons would you like to see in RO2?

Detachable Bayonets (Why this is still not in is a mystery to me) Eihandgranate 39 Geballte Ladung P08 MG-42 Movable s.MG's m.Gr.Werfer (player operated and moveable) PaK 36, 38, 40 Edit: Flammenwerfer 41 for the Pioniere :)
  3. TodSky

How/What do you feel about TWI and RO2

There are good things in HoS adjustable weapon sights, bullet penetration ect. However the overall feeling of myself and my entire 50+ man unit is horrible disappointment. We were hoping for RO2 thats not what we got. I have had to take the unit back to Darkest Hour at least there, there is...
  4. TodSky

Level Design Project Barrikady

Well that's the whole thing about northern Stalingrad, it's pretty much all factories and industrial buildings, warehouses ect. All the maps will be very different and the terrain varied, so don't you worry. Sorry mate missed your post, I will reply to you tomorrow as I don't have the time to...
  5. TodSky

2D Art The big sig art contest! (show your signature)

You'll have to ask him that, however thats easier said than done these days :D I quite like the grainy sort of layer that you see on those old ones I posted. I wish I still had the template... :(
  6. TodSky

Anyone else waiting?

I play once a week on Sundays for unit training, thats it.
  7. TodSky

2D Art The big sig art contest! (show your signature)

Don't forget the Greatest sig ever made Biermann! This one is made by myself using some parts from one of the old templates and some new stuff I did myself. Made in Microsoft Fireworks MX quite a few years back. Also an old TK one from back in the day.
  8. TodSky

A List you don't want to end up on

That last guy on the list deserves a ban just for his name.
  9. TodSky

Does my character become less 'chatty' the higher up i level?

Well of course you wouldn't turn it off on a public server. However for a training or clan/realism battle you could turn it off. Because on these kinds of events people use TS or Ventrilo and therefore have their own chatter and don't need TWI's cheesy one liners. P.S. sorry for jumping in on...
  10. TodSky

Does my character become less 'chatty' the higher up i level?

The constant chatter is very annoying, especially during trainings. Somebody will try and say something to me in ventrilo but at the same time all the random voice commands will all go off and I can't here the important stuff... :rolleyes:
  11. TodSky

RO2 dead in Australia already :(

I think realism is fun.... so does my unit of 60+ guys. However while RO2 has bought us new realistic features overall the game feels and plays alot worse than RO:Ost. Bug and performance fixes will only take the game so far. More needs to be done! (by more I mean more realism and bigger more...
  12. TodSky

That would make maps of around 1 km
  13. TodSky

Fed up

Lock down timer is a ***** and ruins maps imo, it should be a server option to have it on.
  14. TodSky

I think given the task we have to complete. Also the extremely high standards that we have set for ourselves here, as a result there will be no shortage models and textures to make. So the more modellers the merrier! Especially those with an acute attention to detail. Hoffmann
  15. TodSky

Hans_klempner, That picture you have provided us with is men of Infanterie-Regiment 577 (305. Infanterie-Division) taken on the 16th October 1942, the same day as most of the other Barrikady photographs and the video on page one. The large factory building in the background is work hall 5...
  16. TodSky

That is something that we will definitely be looking into. However the main focus at the start will be to get some good historical and logical maps out. We are currently planning on how we are going to split up the factory, it looks like there will be around seven maps in total. Which is...
  17. TodSky

More info wont be far off guys so watch this space! Hoffmann
  18. TodSky

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

Sure its that little? I played the game since 06...
  19. TodSky

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

So far I have played 5 hours of RO2 (I only played those because I had too!). I must say I had such high hopes and expectations for this game! Sadly they were only met with crushing disapointment. Hopefully TWI can fix this up, at least to the stage where modders can make something of it...