• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Mat-49 French

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I kinda figured the strap thing was too far out there. I can sorta see your point with the controllability with lower fire rate, hell you probably have to reload slightly less cause of it. Never really thought about it that way. But personally for me it's the higher...
  2. R

Mat-49 French

I feel that the french version of the mat-49 is essentially useless. All of the other weapon variants have situational or preferential differences that make them each usefull in their own way. But the French mat-49 is just a little worse than the viet-modified with no distinct difference to make...
  3. R

Walking Up Certain Bamboo Barriers

here are the description files for the screenshots but the screenshots themselves wouldnt attatch, hope this helps
  4. R

Walking Up Certain Bamboo Barriers

On some of the large clusters of bamboo, you can partially climb them and become secluded simply by walking backwards into certain spots. For example, on VNTE-CuChi, on the side of point A, in front of point C. You can approach a palm tree, walk backwards into the bamboo next to it, and raise...