• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Firing Bug RPG Firing Bug splats everyone game in a server

It seems that it isn't RPG specific after testing it some more. It seems that any weapon that hits the map (ie shoot, fire, explode) on a map and actually hits the ground (map meshes I assume) makes the players disconnect.
  2. T

Firing Bug RPG Firing Bug splats everyone game in a server

In custom maps Hoa Lu and Costau Plantation and vanilla maps like Hue City firing the RPG Bugsplats everyone's game. It doesn't crashes the server but the players. Seems to be happening after the Hotfix.
  3. T

Out of Sync Custom Content

After the map update there have been Out of Sync with Workshop errors that have been kicking people from custom servers. It only have gone happening after the update and we need a response on how to fix it or what is AMG TW plans to address it.
  4. T

One more usefull thing you could do around folding stocks

And some maps dont have tunnels. The exclusion of one benefit dosent mean the exclusion of another.
  5. T

More Songs for the Main Menu

Using songs cost money and AMG/TW bought Running Through the Jungle because it was cheaper than Fortunate Son. They are not going to buy more songs and you are better off modding them in.
  6. T

South Korea and Soviet Union?

Seeing the ROK would be cool, I guees? The Russians is a hell no. They spent their time in North Vietnam helping train troops and commanders as well as teaching how to use their weapons. the Russians almost NEVER was in the front line because if one of them died and was found it could have been...
  7. T

Viet Minh vs French/Japanese and PAVN vs Khmer Rouge/China

Hell the current game isn't even done yet, they have no reason to open another theater until this one is complete.
  8. T

Commander Shouldn't Be Kicked!

If you are saying that people should be more willing to forgive commanders then yes. But the team has full right to get the dude out of the role if he is underperfoming or being an ass to the team.
  9. T

SVT 40 for ealry war NLF and PAVN

This rifle was one of the reasons why I spent a year and a half trying to find a primary source looking for a primary source: a photo, a trophy of war report, a captured weapons report, ect but found nothing. As far as I can tell this weapon was either not used in the Vietnam War or in such...
  10. T

Weapon and class suggestions

I agree with most but there are some criticism when it comes to historical accuracy, of course I'm more of an amateur historian but spend a year and a half researching the Vietnam war and ALSO I've been around since the beguining of the game and can tell you straight up what to expect from the...
  11. T

Loadout editor on the main menu!

Its not really necessary.