• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Dudmaster

Have a Zed Bestiary

Something I always thought would've been neat to have was a place to go on the menu to look up different zeds, learn their strengths and weaknesses, any lore or bios they have, etc. Another game that has a bestiary like this and is very informative about enemies (even shows how many you've...
  2. Dudmaster

Make the Trophy Room the final wave room on Survival

The trophy room, that you can only actually access in survival, is meant to be a nostalgia trip/spot where we can reminisce about the game. Honestly, 30 seconds during trader time just before going in and fighting Hans one last time is kind of... short. Even shorter if you got to run halfway...
  3. Dudmaster

Killing Floor 2 Autumn Beta 1 Update is Live! Read on to find out what's new and what's changed.

I won't lie... wish we could be able to look around the trophy room for longer than 30 seconds right before having to fight Hans.
  4. Dudmaster

Welcome to the new Killing Floor 3 Official Forums

@Aleflippy to be honest, it's just a theory, I think that Hans is gonna put the characters or KF2 into Cryogenic Sleep like he did with Strasser originally. 75 years later they wake up to the world of KF3. I mean the Halloween update is going to be themed around Hans.
  5. Dudmaster

Deep Blue Z Summer Beta 2 2023 is Live!

Like previously mentioned, not everyone has time to play a ton these days. Having to spent countless hours just farming/grinding one objective is one thing, but having to do two extremely grindy objectives? It's understandable that the objectives were made to be grindy to try and keep players...
  6. Dudmaster

Merc Report - Tricks for Zeds and Treats for You!

Great to see stuff from the Weapons suggestion/poll being added. Though in regards to the armor piercing rounds... The only 2 zeds that'd be truly affected by it would be the Rioter, the Abomination and the Matriarch (possibly the E.D.A.R.s as well). The question I do propose is... will the...
  7. Dudmaster

Killing Floor 2: Summer Update Beta 1 is Now Live for PC!

I played around with the drone and while it is fun to use, it's underwhelming and not practical for higher difficulties/late game. Issues I've noticed with it... It has weak base damage. Considering it aims primarily for center of mass, it's going to take it a while to kill anything that isn't...
  8. Dudmaster

PC Blunderbuss shotgun shots inconsistent hit registration

Category: Code Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: The Blunderbuss's shotgun shots have inconsistent hit registration. Description: It's a shotgun, so it makes sense when you're unable to lay hits from further away. However, the issue becomes more apparent/noticeable the closer you get to the...
  9. Dudmaster

Killing Floor 2: State of the Game 2021

Cool to see you guys supporting the game for another year. I don't blame you guys at Tripwire and Saber for skipping the Spring update to take a break (burnout is definitely a thing). A question I do have is... Will there be like a "mini-event" for Spring? Like a 2x XP and 4x drop rate thing...
  10. Dudmaster

PC No ammo boxes on 5th boss during Boss Weekly.

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: On the 5th (Boss) wave of the Boss Weekly, ammo boxes don't spawn. Description: During the boss weekly, ammo boxes spawn during waves 1-4 (first 4 bosses) no problem. However, on the 5th wave, there are no ammo boxes anywhere and are unable to...
  11. Dudmaster

More "characters' favorites" skin packs

Unfortunately true.
  12. Dudmaster

More "characters' favorites" skin packs

When the Mr. Foster's favorites weapon pack was added, I though that was a very clever idea. Don't get me wrong... Mr. Foster is my favorite and most played character, but I feel like none of the other characters are getting the love they deserve (sort of speak). Just think, a Badass Santa skin...
  13. Dudmaster

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 2 (PC Build 1115) Is Now Available!

I've played around with Berserker a fair bit since the Beta 2 released. I'd say the changes/nerfs are fine overall. On solo, you just gotta be smart with knowing when to pick a fight or to retreat and recoup. On multiplayer, you can still be a tank, especially with support from your teammates...
  14. Dudmaster

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 2 (PC Build 1115) Is Now Available!

I went ahead and tried using the Parry skill as Beserker just now. Gotta say... I'm loving it! I played suicidal and a random joined. We had a stand your ground and they were a commando (so they already had a gun to kill zeds with) I let them take kills if they were out of the area, no problem...
  15. Dudmaster

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 1 (PC Build 1114) Is Now Available!

I usually don't like getting involved with debate topics/arguments, but this being an important change to the gameplay experience for everyone... I felt like I should give my 2 cents worth/perspective on the situation. However, before I do... I wanna mention that I've been really enjoying and...
  16. Dudmaster

PC Unable to reload cancel when reloading the Masterkey shotgun on the Famas

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Unable to reload cancel/stop the reload animation for the Masterkey shotgun on the Famas. Description: Was in a situation where I wanted to sprint and was doing the reload for the Masterkey shotgun. However, when I tried to melee bash, I was not...
  17. Dudmaster

Merc Report - Summer's Changing Field Conditions

Always liked the Compound Bow (yes... I'm biased about it. I'll admit.), but never bother using the cryo arrows. Seeing this change might actually give them a use to me now. Being able to kill perhaps a small group of crawlers from a far a little easier maybe. The extra ammo is always welcome...
  18. Dudmaster

Teleportation issues with the Quest 2

Thought I'd reply to this thread saying that I have determined... It's an issue with the virtual desktop app. I recently got a cord to hook up directly to my PC and not only am I able to teleport with minimal issues, but the locomotion function is even better now.
  19. Dudmaster

Teleportation issues with the Quest 2

I know it was stated that support for this game was dropped, but I thought I'd try and make a post here anyhow. When I used my Quest 2 to playing Killing Floor Incursion, it ran it great overall except for one slight issue... The teleportation stops working after some time. This wouldn't be as...
  20. Dudmaster

Merc Report - It Came From The HRG Labs

@Aze They confirmed the HRG Bastion to be T5 on the community stream they did around the time this post went live. Didn't confirm the tier for the HRG Blast Brawlers, because Yoshiro didn't remember what they were at the time.