• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Tripwire Q & A - TICR Part 3 Questions (Post your questions here)

Killing Floor 2 1) Will you put the 9MM pistol back on rotation and give players the option in the settings to either have it on rotation or not? 2) Will you implement a fully customizable and extensive difficulty/custom game mode before KF2's life cycle ends? For example, the ability to...
  2. P

UNBELIEVABLE PS4 STILL FORCES 9MM ON ROTATION!!!!

This really isn't an issue. You can easily preload commands by tapping triangle which outright allows you to never switch to the 9mm. What I would like to see though is the overhead icons for the weapons when you swap to them for a brief moment.
  3. P

Community Feedback - Balance Survey

I feel as though the crossbow should be in between the rail gun and M99. It should pack a punch and have expensive ammo, encouraging players to collect their arrows because collecting arrows is pointless as it stands now. I don't think a more consistent stun is needed but instead a longer duration.
  4. P

WWAUT - See You At PAX WEST!

Well, let me explain so you can understand why weapons made for a specific class and aren't cross-perk give value and incentive to play the class that can only give buffs to the weapon that was made for it. First of all it does matter that the hm401, FAL and m16 are crossperk because you don't...
  5. P

The only Tier 4 weapons that commando has that can't be played by any other class unless off-perk with no benefits whatsoever are the Scar ans Stoner. You must play commando to use these weapons and have the respective buffs to them. It's adding value to the commando class. Like i said before...
  6. P

Please don't downgrade the Mkb42, it's caliber put it nicely in the T4 position. I'm willing to wait for another gun to be placed beside the L85 bullpup. The Stoner and Scar are current the only T4 weapons that belong to commando only. The Mkb42 would be a nice T4 that only the commando can use.