• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Divisions in RO2

Gameplay: Realism Division Classic Division Action Division Forums Saints & Martyrs Division Whiners Division Genuinely here to Help & Support Division Confrontational Division Disappointingly, there any many divisions in Red Orchestra.
  2. K

RS Absolute minimum foliage ROengine.ini settings?

That would be considered cheating.
  3. K

RS Community Question

All the games you mention have their fair share of Cheaters / Hackers / Abusers... Anti-Cheat programs develop and evolve, with regret so do the Cheaters. RS/RO2 is no different - but having enjoyed a niche market, it was not a primary target. TWI do enjoy a good relationship with PunkBuster...
  4. K

Red Orchestra 2 Memes

Classic:- Dimitri - Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad Interview - YouTube
  5. K

Midway Rifle Trophy (2.Tournament)

Sturmi Considering you :- created the map, organised the tournament, shoutcast the matches with commentary set-up pretty good streaming (with delay), invited excellent co-commentators negotiated a visit and brief update from Yoshi bought a trophy for the Winners... I think you did pretty...
  6. K

Concerning Action Mode

Yet another completely useless thread. Serves only to provoke.
  7. K

So impossible to cheat you say?

These forums are disappointing at times... but in all honesty, I would doubt that there any teenagers in here, if so, they are a minority. Cheating is all about evidence. Everything else is speculation. You brought to the table what you considered good evidence and regretfully, it has been...
  8. K

Who's with me on this idea I just had?

I would suggest if you are specifically discussing ZOOM then you should speak directly with Zetsumei. He is the font of all 'ZOOM' knowledge and he should be included in any proposal.
  9. K

Hardcore Realism Suggestions Package and Proposal, to Tripwire, modders and community

Authentic Mode - Like WTF ! When will this end. . . . I would implore TRIPWIRE to reply, no. You have three modes, very configurable. Yes the game has issues - deal with it. No-one should pamper to these constant demands, least of all to the 10-20 regular forum posters, who know everything...
  10. K

Overtime - WTF?

This refers to our match last evening, when I was on the attacking side and you guys were defending apartments. You should understand that we were not aware of this OVERTIME either and it caught us off-guard also... With the last cap started, we guessed that if we threw all remaining players...
  11. K

My Experience about RO2

Perhaps posting in a colour that is easier to read would help.
  12. K

Your top 5 of new content that you would want.

1. Ability to have both client and server-side demo-recordings available 2. Corrections to the pixel-skipping issue over distance 3. Improved anti-cheat package 4. Improved CVAR checking ability and security 5. Less accurate MP40 :eek: I would also like to see an end of limitless requests...
  13. K

RO Clan competition(s)

Hi :D It is great to see many new and old players enjoying the game post-patch / free weekend. Downside for me (and hopefully many others) is the lack of any competitive clan gaming. Currently, to my knowledge, there is no league or ladder available for RO2. Exception being privately run...
  14. K

Tweaking has to end NOW!

Red October Map - underground basement/cellar area. Cannot see anything until I adjust Gamma to 2.5 Pavlo's House (maybe Commissar's) - Some stairwell area's are also very dark A couple of examples that I often run into . . .
  15. K

Watch the Final Match of the Scorched Earth Tournament Live

Like many others (I think I saw the viewer numbers around 300), I wanted to watch the match last evening. Two clans at the top of their game, with great strategies and positions, competing for a large cash prize - All to play for ! What was very disappointing was:- 1. Commentators - Lack of...
  16. K

Competitive Scene

Having enjoyed many years playing Red Orchestra, I would ask if there any plans for a League or Ladder to be created? It is very unfortunate that RO Ladder has finally closed; as a direct result of not having either support from Tripwire and/or the state of the game, but RO Ladder has been the...
  17. K

[Error] Falling under map @ spawn

It has happened several times on Apartments. Again last night it happened at least twice to different players. Not necessarily the start of the map, most in mid-game. . . . . Think it must be related to latest patch . . . but not able to reproduce. kba
  18. K

[Error] Falling under map @ spawn

It is happened to me and a couple of team mates. . . . Upon spawn during the game, you do not spawn but fall through the map. I was on Apartments but not able to replicate. . . kba
  19. K

Consider this, all ye who still have hope..

The main issue I foresee with this is that the existing player base will all be ranked up. It will not be attractive for new players when they are killed at spawn by 'vet' players with all the 'bells & whistles'. I understood from the pre-launch marketing dialogue that the 'levelling-up' would...
  20. K

Global Stats Reset

Last evening, one of our players was unable to join the server. After a restart, the server was set to Level 10-100 and he was obviously under level 10. We re-configured the server to allow levels 1 - 100, so he could join. Less than one hour later, he left the server @ level 78. Is that an...