• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Ic0n0clast

Tactics upgraded boomstick or doomstick?

I carry the boom stick as backup/shotgun jump/stun.
  2. Ic0n0clast

Squad Looking for HoE group

I play HoE all the time and in groups on Xbox. GT: TX RED RUBICON
  3. Ic0n0clast

Buff the Dreadnaught skill!

In group play with good medic I take Dred all the time. Only if medic is running all dart perks.
  4. Ic0n0clast

Tactics List all of your loadouts for Survivalist!

I have been trying out the crossbow and it is actually fairly decent. Coupled with the 501/M16/RPG its not that bad.
  5. Ic0n0clast

Hemoclobber Skins?

I have only got the Vault Dosh one.
  6. Ic0n0clast

Hemoclobber Skins?

Ah ha, I knew you'd like it. You tried in on survivalist? It is totally perfect for it. Pair it with an RPG, and it is a zed killin machine.
  7. Ic0n0clast

Allow the riot shield to be used with any SMG, not just the machine pistol

Do you guys plan on allowing the G18C to receive benefit from Close Combat Training, LVL 10 perk, on the swat?
  8. Ic0n0clast

Tactics List all of your loadouts for Survivalist!

1. Upped Hemoglobber + Upped Rpg/Huskcannon - Healing nades All n all best survivalist loadout to 'survive' as perk intends. 2. HM501 + RPG/M99 - Molotovs. Early waves - M79 and Healing Grenades ZEDSPLOSION is your friend is most OP skill on Survivalist. ALWAYS TAKE MELEE EXPERT. The move...
  9. Ic0n0clast

UI suggestion for medic specifically

Medic positions himself for the team. VC of the player can say I need healz. Rambo players away from medic do so at their own peril.
  10. Ic0n0clast

New update is very unstable

This new update is ****. Performance has gone down badly. People on Xbox having game restart and console restart. FPS issues are rampant in 2+ player games. Almost unplayable aside from offline solo. I had two people have issues last night and we were having problems joining games which is...
  11. Ic0n0clast

Upcoming Changes to Monetization - And Why We Are Making Them

Competition drives players. I've already recommended some sort of leaderboards and/or revamp of PvP, but some people have a narrow mode of thinking.
  12. Ic0n0clast

Tactics 401 or 501 with Commando?

501 + M16 can deal with everything.
  13. Ic0n0clast

Tactics Uses for Lockdown skill?

2 additional HS when a mobs of 30 is coming at you isn't going to make a difference.
  14. Ic0n0clast

Big zeds on early waves

Play on Hell on Earth.
  15. Ic0n0clast

FPS Issues... Again

Thing on XB, we cannot change any settings. I would lower them to make sure I hit constant 60 FPS, regardless of what his happening. Graphics are a very low standard to me.
  16. Ic0n0clast

Tactics 15 Blocks viable for Survivalist?

Yeah its a lot of fun. Heavy attack and BOOM! Big explosion from all the trash zeds.
  17. Ic0n0clast

XBox Stats Progression Issue

I think you guys should give the masses double (maybe triple?) xp/dosh/drops for a few weeks. :cool:
  18. Ic0n0clast

Tactics 15 Blocks viable for Survivalist?

Have you tried it yet? Makes you uber mobile, great CC with toxin.
  19. Ic0n0clast

Squad KF2 - The 1%

Lulz