• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zakxaev68

We've got Star Wars maps..

Care about telling us who made them? Never enough clots*ckers to wipe in space.
  2. Zakxaev68

What We Are Up To - Something Fresh From The Labs

Smells like burned clot skin, to me, from that "Killerwatt" description. Used to replace the ZED Gun MK2? My hopes for a ZED Gun return slammed into the ground.
  3. Zakxaev68

Killing Floor 2 Build 1073 Opt-In Twisted Christmas Beta!

...11 usd for... a NEON weapon skin? ...You are killing it, lads. Better waste the money on some Steam Sale discount!
  4. Zakxaev68

D.a.r

There!
  5. Zakxaev68

How about we skip one season event in favour of performance refinement update

So I feel I can jump into the discussion. Team eh? Team of 70 for TW, is it? Around the time Killing Floor premiere, only 10% of those developed the game - 10 people, those 10 blokes were able to pour constant updates to the game each month, events, new characters (despite paid, new) and...
  6. Zakxaev68

Chests - help

Chestnuts, remember about Frosty? ...Enjoy the game while it lasts.
  7. Zakxaev68

Twisted Christmas Beta Survey

Darn! Hopes they read my serious reaction on "what would you expect from an update" - we keep talking for it for months, af. Me being Captain Obvious. I can't go into specific weapon details, damage, rate of fire, on and on... Sounds of Tommy Gun, again, jumped through the ninth floor window...
  8. Zakxaev68

Killing Floor 2 Build 1073 Opt-In Twisted Christmas Beta!

Shopping Spree screams Glory.. hweh... Dead Center. Maps fill the gap enough to provide more hours of gameplay during winter season. Tommy Gun firing sound takes away the fun from the.. badass tommy gun (puns :-), can you work on better mixing? I assume you reused a slowed down, silenced...
  9. Zakxaev68

WWAUT - Santa Is Coming To Town (For A Beta)

Woot-woot! Teasings of lore mentioned along that. About time, lack of Obj mode annoys the s*t out of me.
  10. Zakxaev68

Got kicked for playing Anton

Infants what'd you expect..
  11. Zakxaev68

WWAUT - Nick's Plan

...Objective mode "inadvertently" teased during last Community Plays stream, no concrete info, "game is being prepared for it with updates through last year". Something by those word said there.
  12. Zakxaev68

And so another day passes where..

Maybe stop giving dailies such attention. Form a team of friends & go nuts.
  13. Zakxaev68

This board is completely broken.. and nobody seems to care

Outdated vBulletin version, almost outdated as SMF 1.1... so much fantastic open-source forum platforms out there - MyBB. phpBB, FluxBB, Vanilla. You then have IPB, XenForo for paid services most used by industry companies. All these I used, and migrating users/posts database isn't a picky process.
  14. Zakxaev68

Anyone else finding some of the perks harder to get through a 2nd or 3rd time around?

Worth to mention. Single to pointless feature to me for reasons below: - helps keep you less motivated enough for a single skin reward and a borderline around perk icon. That's so stupid, prestiged SWAT only once, not gonna waste time with current excessive votekick system... every damn time...
  15. Zakxaev68

Squad KF2 - The 1%

Can't be! Yikes. Horzine Doctors up to something.
  16. Zakxaev68

Defend the area on pub servers

Both cases. Part of players have wrong temper for things, those persons don't know Killing Floor as a team game. Or for a fact, never experienced the original on highest difficulty, I'll guess and say they come from much more generic, modern games from the likes of Fortnite, Overwatch...
  17. Zakxaev68

WWAUT - Somebody Told Us You Would Need These Presents

Something tells me not; 2 new perk-specific weapons in a few weeks time? Less has the SWAT from all perks. Woopsies bad click. Sorry for double-post.
  18. Zakxaev68

WWAUT - Somebody Told Us You Would Need These Presents

Nyess our dear Santa Hansta brought the gift bag, elves happy! flashn00b Axe skin for a shovel? Quit providing them ideas to "skin-floor" the game
  19. Zakxaev68

The Monster Masquerade is here! Update 1071 Changelog

Here, here, question for Kittenmittens ^
  20. Zakxaev68

What no top hat?

Means... I generally stand against use of in-game stores to replace the traditional DLC model, of most reliable choice, devs here decided to go with most outrageous system. Any game has store offer overpriced items for actual value I never use, as fishy as ordering items from Alibaba (Chinese...