• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. TheWaywardKid

Mine Reconstructor Rebalancing Idea

So with the HRG Vampire getting a similar "charged glob" gameplay, twice the reserve ammo, faster equip speed, additional bleeding/suctioning potential, high-damage "spikes", the exact same weight, and (as of Beta 2) better healing than the Mine Reconstructor, I think a rebalancing of the latter...
  2. TheWaywardKid

KF2, Tower Defense in Disguise

Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe my brain is slowly turning into a gelatinous mush as those around me rightfully question my ever-more-precarious sanity. Or.... bear with me here... "Killing Floor 2" essentially holds all of the game design elements of a Tower Defense game, transforming itself into a...
  3. TheWaywardKid

UL70 Nimbus (Tier 5 Shotgun)

Ever since Tier 5 weapons have been creeping into the game my mind has been trying to picture just what a Tier 5 shotgun for Support would look like. After all, Support has some really nice Tier 4 weapons to choose from as well as enough weight to carry both, and there aren't too many more roles...
  4. TheWaywardKid

Crossperk Perks (with examples: Engineer, Brute)

Hello, all! New year, new ideas! I'd like to introduce the idea of “Cross-Perk Perks”: New Perk classes which wouldn't come with their own unique weapons but instead would take select assortments of current weapons and cross-perk them in new, unique ways. Not only would “CrossPerks” allow for...
  5. TheWaywardKid

Santa's Workshop and Objective Mode

Quick suggestion: Now that "Objective Mode" is a thing, I think that the current iteration of Santa's Workshop should be moved over into the Objective list rather than the Survival list. (Also, the map should be opened up for traditional Survival mode gameplay like it is for Endless.) It's still...
  6. TheWaywardKid

Detailed Survivalist Rework, Mk.3

Hey, all! Since it has been 7 months since my last attempt and there still hasn't been any mention of an official Survivalist rework, I have recently been inspired to heavily edit my previous version. I've tried to maintain the identity people really seemed to gravitate toward while addressing...
  7. TheWaywardKid

Flexible Skill Choice (For Survivalist)

I know, I know, I know.... Survivalist threads are done waaaaay too much, and I've already contributed to that overabundance in the past. However, I just came up with an idea that might make the perk work much better AS IS, no new skills required! Rather than receiving a massive core rework to...
  8. TheWaywardKid

QoL - 9mm, knives, and us Console/Controller players

For players using controllers, please consider adding an option in the menu to take 9mm pistols out of the rotation when tapping "Y" to switch weapons! (Pwetty pwease…?) I understand why you aren't allowed to sell your 9mm pistol, but having it in your rotation can often clog up your reaction...
  9. TheWaywardKid

Detailed Survivalist Rework Concept, Mk.2

Since the old "Ideas and Suggestions" threads were unfortunately lost, I felt compelled to repost my Survivalist rework with some new tweaks I've come up with after further thought. Again, I haven't spent countless hours of my precious life going over every single bit of math, so some of the...