• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. TheWaywardKid

Merc Report - Spring Into Field Improvements

Have you considered adding a “2021 only” bundle for somewhere near $20? For those of us who bought even one of the previous weapons, that’d still equal or surpass the $30 two-year pass in price. Despite kicking myself for being an early adopter of the DLC, I still think this new plan of yours is...
  2. TheWaywardKid

Survivalist Needs more dosh

It's interesting that you suggest this (and I totally agree with it), as giving the Survivalist more dosh was a key concept of one of my Survivalist Rework ideas! My idea was to turn the Survivalist into an Zed-time and economy-focused perk. Where others get their bonuses naturally, Survivalist...
  3. TheWaywardKid

Mine Reconstructor Rebalancing Idea

I actually have you to thank for convincing me to give the Mine Reconstructor a second chance! Your insistence led me to play with it more, which gave me a better understanding of its strengths and how it might be tweaked. (Especially considering the similar stuff they're doing with the...
  4. TheWaywardKid

Mine Reconstructor Rebalancing Idea

So with the HRG Vampire getting a similar "charged glob" gameplay, twice the reserve ammo, faster equip speed, additional bleeding/suctioning potential, high-damage "spikes", the exact same weight, and (as of Beta 2) better healing than the Mine Reconstructor, I think a rebalancing of the latter...
  5. TheWaywardKid

Merc Report - Bloody Fangs

Not to derail the conversation, but I've seen your opinion on the Mine Reconstructor a few times now, and I simply have to ask.... What am I missing about it? As a Medic main I was sorely disappointed by it; I really want to like it, but it doesn't seem nearly useful enough to justify not being...
  6. TheWaywardKid

PC 9MM can't be accessed by weapon swap

Just because we have a different opinion than you doesn't mean we aren't using logic or are secretly TWI agents in disguise. It simply means that we have a difference of opinion. People have been asking them to do something with the 9mm for YEARS (and the forum has changed and lost some threads...
  7. TheWaywardKid

What I’m seeing on reddit and a this forum are a small number of VERY vocal members copy-paste throwing a tizzy about this every chance they get in order to up the drama. (Often getting downvoted.) You keep on yelling “rESpeCT mY OpInion”, and we do: We agree you should have the choice to revert...
  8. TheWaywardKid

Killing Floor 2 Fall Update: Infernal Insurrection Is Here!

Awesome update! Arc Generator: Incredible! Really adds a bit of flavor and cohesiveness to the Survivalist. Especially works well with Zed-Splosion and Lockdown. Minigun: SO good! Bullets go brrrrrrr! Scorcher: Neat, but... meh. I don't think it should be better, though. Firebug already has...
  9. TheWaywardKid

Killing Floor 2 Fall Update: Infernal Insurrection Is Here!

Not everybody wants a revert. A toggle in the menu between the two would be a good idea, though.
  10. TheWaywardKid

[controllers] Revert back the old weapon switch mechanic please

A bit dramatic, dontcha' think? I'm sorry to hear that there are players that don't like the change. I'm in the camp that's been looking forward to this, but I do think this could've been done better. Like a toggle in the menu for those who wish to revert, or even a different weapon-swap control...
  11. TheWaywardKid

Do I think how this change was handled is perfect? Not really. But I still prefer things now than when the 9mm was forced upon us. (Although I think neither "solution" is good.) Honestly I think controllers deserve a better control scheme or, in lieu of that, a toggle in the menu to accommodate...
  12. TheWaywardKid

KF2, Tower Defense in Disguise

For the record, the "maybe I'm crazy" section was supposed to be a tongue-in-cheek bit of self-derogatory humor to give people a very plausible explanation for this silly topic! I'm starting to regret making this topic, as it's clear it didn't come across to the public in the way I'd intended...
  13. TheWaywardKid

Community Weapon Balance Feedback Survey

I've filled out the survey! :) I agree that allowing the Sharpshooter access to at least one Rhino would be nice, giving the perk a little more flexibility and trash-clearing capability. Although Sharpshooter is strong, they are a very vulnerable perk when compared to other perks who focus on...
  14. TheWaywardKid

Neon Nightmares Double XP, Increased Drops and Sale is extended!

Darn. I would grab the Compound Bow and both Jaeger Packs at the sale prices, but even that's already a little rich for my blood. (I'd accept the price partly to reward/support the devs, and partly to put my money where my mouth is; I did say I'd buy the Jaeger packs if they started releasing...
  15. TheWaywardKid

...Highly likely! For my part, I apologize if I've come across as overly-defensive here. The responses seemed far more serious than my topic warranted, but I realize I am human and that I may have perceived things incorrectly. I hope everybody has a good morning/day/evening! :)
  16. TheWaywardKid

To quickly answer your questions: No, TF2 and Overwatch would not become Tower Defense, as none of the other commonly found mechanics or level design would really be in place. And no, we don't "need" a new mode based on the mechanic. I was responding to Romano's comment that this thread had no...
  17. TheWaywardKid

Neon Nightmares Double XP, Increased Drops and Sale is extended!

Expect no sale for us Console Heathens, I take it?
  18. TheWaywardKid

Wow... I think y'all took this thread waaaaay too seriously! I thought my introduction involving "gelatinous mush" made it clear that this was lighthearted rumination. I wasn't trying to somehow slander the game you know and love! :LOL: My point was that Killing Floor 2, on a design level, is...
  19. TheWaywardKid

Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe my brain is slowly turning into a gelatinous mush as those around me rightfully question my ever-more-precarious sanity. Or.... bear with me here... "Killing Floor 2" essentially holds all of the game design elements of a Tower Defense game, transforming itself into a...
  20. TheWaywardKid

What We Are Up To - A Piercing Freeze

- You are not alone regarding Gunslinger. I think it's one of the most "complete" perks! But can I ask you a question? How often do you tend to pick "Line 'em Up", and what weapon(s) do you use if you do so? I always want to like that skill, but to me it's not nearly strong enough to compete...