• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Jesus.C

Comon bugs I encounter on a daily basis.

Just wondering. If theres any dev looking at this? I really feel this should be brought up to there attention.
  2. Jesus.C

Teamkill issues

- Huey should not be able to fire the side door guns on landing pad. Reason is, ive encouter combat pilots mad about not getting the cobra first, so instead they ran into the huey, use the side door gun, kill me and my teamate in order to steal the cobra. this happen playing An Lao Valley but im...
  3. Jesus.C

Update - Rpg not reloading for some reason, even if you press reload a thousand time. Dying is the only solution. - Character starting to glitch with the ground after crouching or being prone, making you move extremly slowly (crawling is faster and the only stance not affected by this bug)...
  4. Jesus.C

-When flying the little bird as the co-pilot (when the primary pilot get killed), if you are taking off from a landing pad at the exact moment the primary pilot is respawning youll get stuck in the air as the co-pilot without any control. -When trying to jump over certain obstacles, sometime (...
  5. Jesus.C

Minigun on huey

The m60 on huey are really ineFfective. The minigun on huey was use during vietnam as a side door gun and it could be a great addon for the game in many way. Since the gun have an insane rate of fire its usage will be limited by its amount of ammo. And it really gonna give a chance for the squad...
  6. Jesus.C

Squad leader should have smoke by default

Like ro2 squad leader should have smoke by default. I play sl a lot. But i dont like the scout loadout and cant be commander if im sl. This often put the vast majority of the smokes in non leading player since the commander stay with the radio most of the time. Also I dont want to be a scout...