• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Tony

Santa's workshop - cart needs invisible wall

I have a hard time killing zeds while they are hitting the cart, because i can't see them most of the time. That would be much better if I could shoot at them throughout their whole attack animations. This whole thing kinda reminds me of that glitchy hospital in dayz. People would shoot at you...
  2. Tony

HM-501 feedback

Thx for this awesome weapon! It adds a whole new tactical layer to the game. Planning so far ahead is a lot of fun. Finally a cool toy for RRRRR jerks like me xD
  3. Tony

can i customize my interface and play on regular servers?

Hello! Games like WoW allow you to play with custom interface - you can change buttons size, minimap skin etc. Can I do something like that on KF2? Will I be able to play on regular servers after that?
  4. Tony

What is this bullet spread?

Hello! After the last update I've noticed bullets don't hit the center of the screen anymore. At first when I started missing headshots I thought that's because zeds wear new costumes and I just have to get used to the hitboxes, but nope. I did a little test, turned on crosshair (I usually play...