• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O'Shannon

[Game] Battlefield 3

if aftermath or endgame comes with m136at4 ala BC2, i will go premium. man i cant stand maps with attack-helis/jets. with a m136at4 i would actually be abel to get the good guys down and not fire like 5 rockets(lockon) to hope on would hit.
  2. O'Shannon

The Steam Greenlight promotion thread

jup this is one of the mods i would love to see as a retail game with some more polish.
  3. O'Shannon

The Steam Greenlight promotion thread

[URL="http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92931910"]Neo Tokyo
  4. O'Shannon

[Game] Tribes Ascend

My pro tip: heavies can't enter shrikes.
  5. O'Shannon

[Game] Battlefield 3

awesome.
  6. O'Shannon

[Game] Battlefield 3

Eryx or m136at4 are really missing in MP.. one reason i liked BC2 were chopper tankedowns with the m136at4 on the big maps from miles away
  7. O'Shannon

[Game] Modern Warfare 3

is it just me or is that sprint animation at 0:07 in every bloody cod there was/is /will be.
  8. O'Shannon

RO2 is the most realistic game of all time!

well this guy still lives soo :rolleyes::p
  9. O'Shannon

Key-combo macros.

this thread is almost as good as the IS2 thread. but to be honest i can believe that this troll really thinks that you would need a macro for this.
  10. O'Shannon

Key-combo macros.

▼m3 ▼w ▼a ▲a ▼d ▲d ▼a ▲a ▼d ▲d ▼a ▲a ▼d ▲d ▼a ▲a ▼d ▲d ▲m3 :p
  11. O'Shannon

Key-combo macros.

EPIC LOL /Thread
  12. O'Shannon

RO2 SDK Preview Release

here me me me i'd like to have a key, too. thx
  13. O'Shannon

Report cheater?!

yeah must be.. i mean how on earth can you get so many kills...........
  14. O'Shannon

A simple poll

disappointed... game is not gone, yet.
  15. O'Shannon

PPSh-41

PPSH is fine for me... sure at long range its less effective than the mp40 due to its higher firerate. but in CQC it is a BEAST. but i really would like to have the firemodeswitch, too. this way it would be as good in "longrange" as the mp40 which can be single-fired easily.
  16. O'Shannon

[Game] Batman: Arkham City

Batman: Arkham City - Official Riddler Trailer + Analysis - YouTube Batman: Arkham City - Catwoman Gameplay Walkthrough + Giveaway - YouTube Batman: Arkham City - Official Mr. Freeze Trailer + Giveaway [HD] - YouTube
  17. O'Shannon

Is there practice mode?

in the mean time try to press F3 and type "open TE-Barracks" for example. shortcuts for the gamemodes are: TE = territory CD = countdown FF = Firefight and if you need some bots type "addbots X" where X is the number of bot you would like add.
  18. O'Shannon

RO2 released!

grats TWI
  19. O'Shannon

role kick not showing all teammates

some teammates dont show up in the role kick menu