• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Microwave gun any good?

The push back effect of the alternative fire mode is its best asset, as it allows you to distance yourself from lunging big Zeds so you can avoid taking damage when they melee attack. I've always used it with Dual Spitfires (upgraded - for the small Zeds) and prefer this set-up to anything else.
  2. D

Tactics Is Armor worth it?

Even on Hell On Earth, I wouldn't buy armor until the last couple of waves when I have purchased the main weapons and nobody else needs the Dosh. Unless playing solo, buying armor in early rounds is such a waste of money considering how little it will last, and that there is bound to be someone...
  3. D

Strongest Perk - November 2019?

I don't think Berserker is anywhere near as dominant as it used to be. It can actually be quite frustrating to play since the EDARS and Rioters came in. There are also times where Berserker is near useless with certain loadouts: Husk-onky waves in Endless mode or against the Abomination, etc...
  4. D

Console Public Lobbies stuck on "Match Over" screen

We've had 8 months of this glitch :/
  5. D

Console Unable to find match

As above, unable to find a match for the past two/three days. The only exception is with Objective mode, where it does find a session, but it's a Stuck-on-match-over glitched one, so not playable. < I swear that glitch has been in the game for over half the year. Every update brings networking...
  6. D

Prevent late joiners during Trader periods

It's a nuisance that we could be right at the end of the Trader session, and then with 5 seconds to go until the next wave starts, someone joins. As difficulty increases with the number of players, the late person becomes a liability to the team considering they couldn't get to the Trader and...
  7. D

Now that the forums are back up...

"This game doesn't have enough worthwhile content to justify selling individual weapons after the years of support WE gave YOU" Are you talking about this? >> https://www.pcgamer.com/killing-floor-2-will-offer-paid-weapon-dlc-in-future-content-updates/
  8. D

Console Steam Fortress 'Out Of Map' Glitch

There's a glitch which allows people to use the Boomstick Alt fire mode to jump into the central part of Steam Fortress. It's been around for a while, but due to everyone copying eachother, I now see it in every single game on that map. There are loads of videos on it, e.g...
  9. D

Console cannot play 10 round mode online and no crates again.

Yeah, I posted a thread about thread about the mismatched game sessions a few days ago. In combination with the 'Match Ended' stuck-lobbies, the game is currently the most broken for me as it has ever been. Every update brings a new matchmaking problem. :( My crates are fine though. Sometimes...
  10. D

Console Mismatched Match lengths

Since the new update, choosing either Short/Medium/ Long Suicidal Survival settings in the Find A Match will always result in being put into a different length match instead. E.g. search for a Short game > get put into a Medium game. PS4 Europe Region
  11. D

Killing Floor 2 Summer Update: Back and Kicking Brass Released

Putting the C4 under the "Equipment" tab would have been better. Medical Syringe is the only thing under the Equipment tab, and we can use the player-prompt when near a player to heal them anyway, so the Equipment section is drastically underused.
  12. D

Console Vote To Skip Trader disappears after Voting to Kick a player

This has been happening since voting to skip the Trader period has been introduced. When a player has been kicked from the session, players can no longer vote to skip the Trader period as the option eventually disappears from the Menu screen, or the option will still be there, but nothing...
  13. D

Console Can't sprint in newest update (1.29)

Check the Toggle Sprint option in the settings? ​​​​​​
  14. D

Console Public Lobbies stuck on "Match Over" screen

For the past week a really frequent bug occurs where I'd join a public lobby, but it says the game has ended. The screen stays like that, and doesn't progress, meaning every time I search for a game in that Wave length, I see the same screen with the same player and the same Map every time. I...
  15. D

Toxic vote kicking still prevalent as of early 2019

Eh? When a player selects to Ready Up whilst a game is in progress, they have to spectate the existing players. They can Vote To Kick at this point. This is what I was referring to. ​ No, there is a limit on how many successful kicks there are, not actual initiations, so therefore spam can...
  16. D

Toxic vote kicking still prevalent as of early 2019

It's been mentioned many times. I proposed a new sort of system in which we could only vote to kick a person once, to avoid the spam, but it fell on deaf ears...
  17. D

A few thoughts from a seasoned veteran

You're not supposed to call yourself a seasoned veteran! Agree with everything except number 5 though.
  18. D

Console Bugs (PS4)

There are still loads of bugs that haven't been fixed, but here's some that don't seem to have been mentioned yet - Prestige icons are missing on home screen when first loading the game. When first booting the game, the prestige icons show as non-prestige at the home screen. Changing perk fixes...