• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Killing Floor 2 Potential Weeklies For The Future - Your Input Requested

Weekly: Gutbuster Function: Shortly - Scrakes are the only type of zeds that spawn. Increased spawn rate of ammo boxes. Reasoning: There is something oddly satisfying in scrake takedowns. I just want to do it the whole game Every perk is more or less capable of dealing with scrakes... at...
  2. C

Killing Floor 2 Monster Masquerade Opt-In Beta 2 - Build 1070

Have not tested new build out yet, but couple of things about scrake waves on endless: Kinda good to hear, love SC waves, tho miss times when there were like 100+ of them, had much fun clearing those waves, because it actually made players to count bullets and to play smart since scrakes for...
  3. C

Summer Update Second Beta Changelog

Have not played Zerker yet (so will not comment about Eviscerator) (actually, since Eviscerator got nerfed at first beta do not like berserker that much), but I kinda agree about M99 and Doomstick But not 100% and at first also felt like... "WTF Tripwire" :D It is not so bad for doomstick, but a...
  4. C

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta Preview Branch Is Now Available

I did not say it is not manageable, what I meant, it is too manageable and boring now... nerfed. A bit more scrakes would make this wave more interesting... But do not get mistaken, have had fun couple of times finishing ~110 scrakes alone, so I like what they have done and now SC wave doesn't...
  5. C

Ok, managed to play a bit more of this update, mostly endless, since so I can waste more of my time :D Some more thoughts (at least I tried to not repeat myself from this comment) * Endless, SC wave is nerfed a bit too much, would like to get some scrakes back, because now those waves takes...
  6. C

So, finally got home and tried this update. And my thoughts about it: * Weapons ar too nerfed, especially for HoE... you already made zeds faster and they now do more damage, you do now that all people want is huge amount of easy killable zeds, right? * EDARS... I do not like them, at first...