• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. bidam89

Server Unable to start KF2 server in Weekly Outbreak gamemode (solved)

I have the following added to the end of the command line: KF-ZedLanding?Game=KFGameContent.KFGameInfo_WeeklySurvival Yet, when it starts, it's in survival mode. Here's the launch log: I can change to weekly outbreak via webadmin, I just cannot get it to start in weely outbreak upon startup.
  2. bidam89

Server Server Crashing After Several Days - Logs Gigantic

I'll start the server, it will run for days, then crash seemingly at random, and the logs are spammed with these messages here: [34748.39] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'DeployedTurrets' KFPlayerController KF-ELYSIUM.TheWorld:persistentLevel.KFPlayerController_26 Function...
  3. bidam89

Import Bans?

You can tell school is out - so I'm having issues dealing with the number of players who have been either abusing the privilege of playing on a server by either stealing weapons from other players when they die, or by kicking for no reason beyond wanting the server to themselves. So I began...
  4. bidam89

So, about these username restrictions

I tried to register the username I've been using since 1992, and for whatever reason, it isn't allowed. I've had the nickname my entire life. Please explain how 'bigun' (or 'bigun89' for the more busy forums) isn't acceptable.