• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. bidam89

Server Unable to start KF2 server in Weekly Outbreak gamemode (solved)

Found it. The commandline I was running that was failing: KFGameSteamServer.bin.x86_64 -log=weekly.log -ConfigSubDir=weekly -Port=7797 -QueryPort=27037 -WebAdminPort=8082 KF-Airship?game=KFGameContent.KFGameInfo_WeeklySurvival What I found that worked: KFGameSteamServer.bin.x86_64...
  2. bidam89

Server Unable to start KF2 server in Weekly Outbreak gamemode (solved)

I have the following added to the end of the command line: KF-ZedLanding?Game=KFGameContent.KFGameInfo_WeeklySurvival Yet, when it starts, it's in survival mode. Here's the launch log: I can change to weekly outbreak via webadmin, I just cannot get it to start in weely outbreak upon startup.
  3. bidam89

Server Server crashing regularly(Fixed by patch)

It's out and it works, thanks Yoshiro!
  4. bidam89

Server Server Crashing After Several Days - Logs Gigantic

I assume most of you running this in linux use screen with it as well. I've cobbled this together to watch for specific named screen sessions then run a program if it isn't found. Throw it in a crontab that runs every minute and it will restart the crashed server. Hope this gets fixed soon...
  5. bidam89

Server Server crashing regularly(Fixed by patch)

https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/server-crashing-after-several-days-logs-gigantic.2338355/ This ---^ The culprit is the Commando's drone turret, they are aware of it and working on a fix. We're going to have to keep restarting the server in the meantime.
  6. bidam89

[18158.87] Critical: appError called: Runaway loop detected (over 1000000 iterations) KFPlayerController KF-BURNINGPARIS.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.KFPlayerController_5 Function KFGame.KFPlayerController:Destroyed:0059 Script call stack: Function...
  7. bidam89

I'll start the server, it will run for days, then crash seemingly at random, and the logs are spammed with these messages here: [34748.39] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'DeployedTurrets' KFPlayerController KF-ELYSIUM.TheWorld:persistentLevel.KFPlayerController_26 Function...
  8. bidam89

Import Bans?

You can tell school is out - so I'm having issues dealing with the number of players who have been either abusing the privilege of playing on a server by either stealing weapons from other players when they die, or by kicking for no reason beyond wanting the server to themselves. So I began...
  9. bidam89

So, about these username restrictions

I tried to register the username I've been using since 1992, and for whatever reason, it isn't allowed. I've had the nickname my entire life. Please explain how 'bigun' (or 'bigun89' for the more busy forums) isn't acceptable.