• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

drop 9mm and knife

I don't understand why people could ever be against this. It's an option that we want! If you can drop them it doesn't mean that you have to. The fact that some people like the pistol and knife is fine but they seem to want to force it on us too. There's nothing wrong with more options people...
  2. K

Objectives being ignored or "what's wrong with people"

Dude... sometimes it's more important to survive. Read what your team is doing. Everyone knows that there's an objective, but if the whole team is grouped together and you're the only one at the objective then you're the reason if the team doesn't survive.
  3. K

Console can not sell or drop the m9. immediate fix needed.

May of my friends and random people agree that we should be able to sell the 9mm and we should know, we play kf2 a lot. We're pretty much game testers at this point. (I have 5 chatracters at 25.) my main guy is commando so it really doesn't make a difference to me b/c double 9mm rocks with him...