• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Beta Release [Mutator] Infernal Nightmare Difficulty

Cheers for getting back to me and a massive thanks for getting a version of it to work with Survival. I hope you have no dramas with making a version of the mod that supports Endless mode and i truly look forward to it.
  2. D

Hi Freebase, i was given these same files yesterday (which i fully appreciate) by a friend on steam. I've downloaded these dropbox files from here and been able to test these just then and Infernal Nightmare runs in Survival mode just fine. The problem is if i switch it to Endless. Endless loads...
  3. D

With the kind help of a some awesome people it's running direct from my server now rather than from the workshop. If anyone wants a game of Survival with Infernal Nightmare mutator, simply search for the " Dying 2 Kill - {Infernal Nightmare} " server and have fun. Survival mode is working with...
  4. D

New difficulty ?

Arkadievitch i am hoping to see the Infernal Nightmare mutator return myself. I run a server which used to host Infernal difficulty 24x7 for those wanting the challenge, but since the game update it no longer works and I now have it running at HOE which is boring. I want to have it running on...
  5. D

Hey ForrestMark9, recently KF2 was updated and now this mutator no longer appears to work. It has been removed from Steam workshop unfortunately - where i was trying to get into contact with the author. Are you the author of this? If so, are you working on fixing this mutator to work with the...