• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Server Kicking and Banning Concerns

This is a real pain in the ass. Some players use special characters/languages on their names which you can't just copy from web admin and ban them in the game. I can't believe what TW is thinking. This is supposed to be a private server which we have a right to screen the players who come in...
  2. E

Server After update 1099, players can't join any workshop maps?

It seems that this is broken Important Note for Players having trouble connecting to servers within EOS Beta: In KFEngine.ini change NetworkDevice=OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.IpNetDriverSteamworks to NetworkDevice=IpDrv.TcpNetDriver After update 1099, the workshop is no longer working coz when...
  3. E

Server TWI you destroyed my KF2 server's SSD!

I just checked my servers with yuletide official update. The disk issue still persists. I can't believe this!
  4. E

Server Custom Map Install Issue

Windows side is still broken even if I replaced those files you mentioned earlier, it didn't work. Please fix this.
  5. E

Server Server is going disk-drive crazy

The latest update still has not fixed the disk 100% issue..
  6. E

So far, the disk 100% crazy still haven't got fixed in the update 1087. This is surely destroying our system. Please get it fixed asap.
  7. E

Yup, excessive disk usage problem again... I was asking this issue in 2018 and now it is back. I am tired of this problem. https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/question-regarding-excessive-appworkshop-tmp-files-in-dedicated-server.2317766/ So far, I am hosting 4 servers...
  8. E

Server Question regarding excessive appworkshop .tmp files in dedicated server.

Hello guys, My server seems to have excessive appworkshop .tmp files in workshop folder which the numbers doesn't seem to belong to workshop id. It's getting larger everyday of running server. I have to delete them manually everyday. It seems that my friends who are running the server doesn't...
  9. E

Server High harddisk activity since latest beta update with custom maps on dedicated server.

It's like the server is scanning map files...
  10. E

Server High harddisk activity since latest beta update with custom maps on dedicated server.

How come it reads so much? Read speed is at 410MB/s.
  11. E

I think it's checking the map file itself. If install like 100+ map, and the file is big, that would cause a trouble faster.. How can I fix this?
  12. E

Server I upgraded my server hardwares and received downgrade performance. What is wrong?

Hey. I also got zeds warp manytimes since the latest beta update. My problem is if I install like over 100+ workshop maps. My sata ssd spikes up almost to 100%. That would cause zeds warp. I check the hdd usage, it is like steam is checking all the map files. If map files are big for example...
  13. E

Hello guys. I am having a serious issue with my dedicated server right now. I have spotted some high hdd activity probably since latest beta update. I've installed only maps from workshop through KFservertool by DarkDKS and this server had been running fine for like 3 months. The problem is...
  14. E

Hello guys. I have a serious issue with my kf2 dedicated servers right now. I have spotted some high hdd activity since a latest beta update. I've installed only maps from workshop through KFservertool by DarkDKS. My servers had been running fine for like 3 months. The problem is that when I...