• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. BloodRed87

What the hell is up with the pre-orders?!?!

Just tried to pre-order the PS4 version through Best Buy and the Tiger Shark skin isn't listed as a pre-order bonus but the XBOX 1 version does. Also the Gamestop website says it's not even available to pre-order anymore, online or in store. Was looking forward to playing Maneater with the...
  2. BloodRed87

Console Dosh vault crates won't open!!!!

Since the update, dosh vault crates won't open for me. It will do the crate opening animation but the crate won't open and the camera will just pan back. I've tried closing KF2 and shutting down my PS4 but vosh crates still won't open. ***UPDATE 04/05*** Dosh vault crates are opening for me...
  3. BloodRed87

Console Receiving duplicate rewards from Weekly Outbreaks

I mentioned this to the KF Twitter account and got no reply so I thought It would be better to try here. I play the Weekly Outbreaks every week which i'm pretty sure most KF players do, since it's a quick and easy Dosh Vault crate. But in the past few weeks a new bug has developed on PS4, we're...