• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. BloodRed87

Console Monsterball Dr Hans Dance floor without music

I play on PS4 and I'm getting this bug too. The techno music doesn't play at all in the "rave party" part of the map, it's just dead silence. Happens in both online and offline matches and in all game modes.
  2. BloodRed87

Console Gun skin crashing

I recently got the Dosh Vault skin for the Hemoclobber and guess what? Instantly crashes the game when I equip it.
  3. BloodRed87

Just unlocked the prestige skin for the Killerwatt and equipping that causes the game to crash as well. FFS!!! 🤬
  4. BloodRed87

Looks like TW didn't bother fixing the issues with weapon skins because the M-16 Prestige skin still crashes my game everytime I equip it. Unbelievable. 🤬
  5. BloodRed87

What the hell is up with the pre-orders?!?!

Just tried to pre-order the PS4 version through Best Buy and the Tiger Shark skin isn't listed as a pre-order bonus but the XBOX 1 version does. Also the Gamestop website says it's not even available to pre-order anymore, online or in store. Was looking forward to playing Maneater with the...
  6. BloodRed87

PS4 player here and I'm getting the same problem. Just unlocked the prestige skin for the M16 and it crashes KF2 every time I equip it. Extremely annoying.
  7. BloodRed87

What are your top 3 QoL Changes for KF2?

1. Give us more time to get to the marked area in Stand Your Ground. Most of the time the marked area spawns on the complete opposite side of the map and between running towards it and killing zeds that get in out way, it loses most of it's value because we can't get to it in time. 2. Fix the...
  8. BloodRed87

Console Dosh vault crates won't open!!!!

Since the update, dosh vault crates won't open for me. It will do the crate opening animation but the crate won't open and the camera will just pan back. I've tried closing KF2 and shutting down my PS4 but vosh crates still won't open. ***UPDATE 04/05*** Dosh vault crates are opening for me...
  9. BloodRed87

Console Vault precious M4 wrong skin or bug

I getting the same issue with the Vosh skin for the P90 as well, which is a bummer. The inventory preview looks great but it's mostly solid gold while in a match.
  10. BloodRed87

Can I get the old main menu music back?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't care for the new main menu theme. The KF2 theme is great. This new theme is generic, repetitive and lame. I really don't understand why Tripwire would change it I like this idea. Even though i'm a fan of metal, I don't really care for all the...
  11. BloodRed87

Console Receiving duplicate rewards from Weekly Outbreaks

I mentioned this to the KF Twitter account and got no reply so I thought It would be better to try here. I play the Weekly Outbreaks every week which i'm pretty sure most KF players do, since it's a quick and easy Dosh Vault crate. But in the past few weeks a new bug has developed on PS4, we're...
  12. BloodRed87

Console You still haven't fixed the reset bug! Incredible!

Was hoping this bug would have been fixed with this patch, but nope! It happened to me yet again yesterday. I really sick of having to adjust my settings, customize my characters and apply my weapon skins everytime this $#!t happens.
  13. BloodRed87

Console [PS4]Endless Rewards & Dosh Crates not awarded

I'm experiencing the same thing, got 2 Vault Crates and all the D.A.R skins last night but still haven't received them. PSN: BloodRed87
  14. BloodRed87

Classics maps

I'm surprised TW haven't made polished "West London" remake and made it official yet, it's the most popular map from KF. I'd also like to see a remake of "Bedlam", which would be perfect for a future Halloween event.
  15. BloodRed87

Console Did not receive vault crate after completing weekly

I earned 2 Dosh Vault Crates yesterday, one from doing the daily challenges and one from completing the weekly outbreak. I restarted right after earning them both times and still haven't received them. :mad: I hope the Dosh Vault Crates issues get ironed out in the next patch because I'm getting...