• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. twolfe

Elysium: Things to be fixed

1,) if you die, you should spawn on the alt-map that you died on (so that you may retrieve your weapon). Everyone may be full on weight or not know where you were when you died. 2.) in conjunction with the above, have the map transition actually be 6-10 seconds. Again to get your weapons and...
  2. twolfe

Matriarch

lower the damage done by the plasma cannon, lower the amount of EDARS summoned, and lower her health (it turns into a 7 minute battle, enough time to search for this forum through google, go through the main tripwire site, sign into this sign, write the review, post, then edit again).
  3. twolfe

Ideas/suggestions that popped up during end of year survey.

1.) Husk cannon is under powered. A good fix would be to eliminate the ammo depletion when fully charged. It is a player issue if they aren't firing the cannon to kill zeds, not the guns problem. 2.) Firebug perks aren't universal, especially the ground fire perk. The spitfire drops fires...
  4. twolfe

Achievemnts for Diesector are bugged.

If you beat Diesector on Suicidal, you get the hard achievement. If you beat it on hard, you get the normal achievement. If you beat it on normal, you get no achievement.
  5. twolfe

You can't reload when crouching and moving foward.

As the title says, you can't reload when crouching and moving forward.
  6. twolfe

Console Lost my Camo bloches for classic masterson

When I downloaded the beta, the default Camo Bloches skin for Classic Masterson was removed from my inventory.
  7. twolfe

Console Can't reload if crouching and moving at the same time.

See edit below.
  8. twolfe

Is overcharinging the Husk cannon a bug?

I noticed that once the husk cannon is charged, it will continually consume ammo as long as you hold the fire button. Is this a bug? I find it annoying that you can't hold a charge and strategically use it without a down side. In my opinion, having to hold a shot while not able to use other...
  9. twolfe

Special waves need balancing

Special waves (one zed type and weekly) need to be balance on how many zeds spawn at once and the total amount that will spawn. I am not happy getting to the twenties and dying due to 30 scrakes on the map and we have 120 more to go. Yes, it may be possible, but it is improbable to do it...
  10. twolfe

Cyst waves should be forced to be knife only

being a joke of a wave, players should be forced to use knife only during the cyst only wave.
  11. twolfe

M79 arc

I feel like the M79 rounds now drop faster in there arc, anyone else?