• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. twolfe

Elysium: Things to be fixed

1,) if you die, you should spawn on the alt-map that you died on (so that you may retrieve your weapon). Everyone may be full on weight or not know where you were when you died. 2.) in conjunction with the above, have the map transition actually be 6-10 seconds. Again to get your weapons and...
  2. twolfe

Matriarch

lower the damage done by the plasma cannon, lower the amount of EDARS summoned, and lower her health (it turns into a 7 minute battle, enough time to search for this forum through google, go through the main tripwire site, sign into this sign, write the review, post, then edit again).
  3. twolfe

Ideas/suggestions that popped up during end of year survey.

1.) Husk cannon is under powered. A good fix would be to eliminate the ammo depletion when fully charged. It is a player issue if they aren't firing the cannon to kill zeds, not the guns problem. 2.) Firebug perks aren't universal, especially the ground fire perk. The spitfire drops fires...
  4. twolfe

Yuletide Horror Is Here!

Can we up the "spawn" rate of the matriarch for this event. played about 7 matches and havne't faced her yet. Defeating her 10 times seems a bit too much at this point, especially since I don't have all the time and it will feel like a grind just to face her.
  5. twolfe

Killing Floor 2 Update 1068

What's the point in the steam jets on Airship? they seem more of a disadvantage than an advantage
  6. twolfe

Killing Floor 2 Update 1068

Couple of questions: 1.) can we at least refill up to half the magazine half-way through the dual reload animation? 2.) If you are fixing exploits and bugs, are you ever going to fix the bug where ammo is missing upon reload? 3.) this late in the game, why are we worried about these "exploits"...
  7. twolfe

Summer Update Second Beta Changelog

EDARS should be there own pool and are less common than husks/sirens, but more common than scrakes/fleshpounds. I also think that the steam pipes on airship should be disabled (or moved to a trap) rather than randomly turning on. It is annoying taking random damage and knockback.
  8. twolfe

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta Preview Branch Is Now Available

With a well coordinated team that is bound to happen. I, personally, did not have your experience during the beta, so far.
  9. twolfe

WWAUT - Upcoming Changes in the Second Beta

Can the doomstick have a little more knockback than the boomstick? Also, can the steam jets be disabled on Airships. I don't appreciate randomly being pushed and hurt.
  10. twolfe

Would have to disagree, scrake waves much more manageable now, especially if players die.
  11. twolfe

Has the bug with Diesector achievements been fixed?
  12. twolfe

WWAUT - A Prestigious Upgrade

Fixing Diesector achievements?
  13. twolfe

WWAUT - A Prestigious Upgrade

Special wave balances in endless?
  14. twolfe

Community Classic - Time To Vote Again!

The fire axe should be a cross perk weapon with the Firebug. You get the class damage bonus, but that is it (for Firebug, that is).
  15. twolfe

Killing Floor 2 Update 1062 - Welcome to the Infinite Onslaught

Probably health scaling. Health for scrakes and flehspounds scale not only on difficulty, but also player count. One reason I would like the special waves to be balanced.
  16. twolfe

Haven't booted up the game yet, but thanks for fixing the Purple camo for Classic Masterson.
  17. twolfe

Are balances still going to be looked at for the special waves in endless? Is the bug that causes the wrong achievement, if any, to be obtained on diesector being looked at / fixed?
  18. twolfe

Is overcharinging the Husk cannon a bug?

Keep in mind that on higher difficulty, such as HoE, conserving ammo is important.
  19. twolfe

PC About endless(diesector map) achievement

Same here, except I got the HoE achievement for HoE. Suicidal and Hard functioned as you stated. Normal mode isn't proc'ing
  20. twolfe

Achievemnts for Diesector are bugged.

If you beat Diesector on Suicidal, you get the hard achievement. If you beat it on hard, you get the normal achievement. If you beat it on normal, you get no achievement.