• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Welcome to the RO: Heroes of Stalingrad Forums

First Killing Floor, then THIS? What can I say, I think I'm going to have a lot of fun over the summer holidays :D <3 TWI :D
  2. J

ZED Time...

Just want to put it out first - I was totally not expecting this new release from TWI. I was kinda disappointed first...I was expecting another RO-style shooter (perhaps Korean War) but I gotta say I'm really happy KF is going retail. So onto my question - what does the ZED Time stand for, and...
  3. J

The OFFICIAL Share your achievements thread

It's kind of funny - I got Glorious Leader by holding the first point of SmolenskStalemate killing for 10 minutes straight. Raining men was hilariously awesome to get.
  4. J

Fallen Heroes

I've been waiting for a second Stalingrad map for forever. And just when I decide to return, there is one! There's almost no cover at all and tanking effectively as Axis can be hard, but it's great fun...a lot better than Danzig (thank god the community finally got over the de_dust/dustbowl of RO)
  5. J

Red Orchestra: A Retrospective

It sure has come from a long way, hasn't it. :)
  6. J

Sketches of Japanese POW in Soviet Union

Amazing stuff, this is as interesting as it's moving :o
  7. J

Need help finding an Anime.

Here's a good one, Mad Bull 34 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Bull_34 Completely batsh!t crazy, great fun to read, also quite violent. Also set in New York and is actually not too skewed. Has anime and manga adaptations.
  8. J

Gas Masks Question

Hey guys, Quick, rather dumb question: will a GP-5 gas mask provide adequate protection against NBC agents during a biological attack if it is coupled with a modern filter, e.g. 40mm NATO standard? I heard they both modern gasmasks and GP-5s use 40mm filters, but I also heard GP-5s are not...
  9. J

[Movie] SAS Embassy Siege docu

Thanks man, I love the SAS and I've been looking for one of these for ages. Cheers! :D
  10. J

Paranoia Mod - RELEASED!

The devs' build of Paranoia doesn't seem to have that problem, though, a lot of people on their moddb page are talking about lack of hit detection and they're pretty confused because it worked fine for them. I actually checked the hitboxes myself and they're all in order, very few models have...
  11. J

Paranoia Mod - RELEASED!

Did you find all the secret areas? I found about 4 (on my second run of the game) but I think there might be more ;)
  12. J

Paranoia Mod - RELEASED!

Geez, you must be really spoiled on graphics or something...if you actually remember what base HL1 looked like, Paranoia's a huge improvement. Don't expect a Crysis, moron. And yes, after the training they put you straight into action, so keep playing ;)
  13. J

Paranoia Mod - RELEASED!

Lubeh, I only heard one song through the whole game, at the reception desk when they tell you to go to the medical examination. It was on the radio, playing "Davai Za". Some time later I'd talk to some of the soldiers and you'll hear them humming it, it was awesome, since I'm a Lubeh fan :D
  14. J

Paranoia Mod - RELEASED!

Just finished it. I can tell you that this feels NOTHING like GoldSrc. Aside from the lower-than-uber poly players and the CZ arms, this could be a bloody game for all I care. :) The gloss is real, as are the detail textures and projector flashlight (partial lighting doesn't work properly...
  15. J

Paranoia Mod - RELEASED!

IT'S OUT! Get it here: http://paranoia.level-design.ru/download_eng.htm :eek:
  16. J

Paranoia Mod - RELEASED!

If my calculations are correct and nothing goes wrong, the mod will be released in < 15 hours from this post time. Midnight, Moscow time (GMT+3). *spazzzzzz* :eek::D:mad::p:(:):D:cool:
  17. J

Search Help: "Macedoneian Style" use of pistols

Those were the exact pictures I was looking for! Thanks Bolt! :D Could I also have the link to the actual article/website? Thanks again for the translation, btw!
  18. J

Paranoia Mod - RELEASED!

Just singleplayer. So far, at least :3 And for those asking about the potential gameplay: http://www.moddb.com/mods/4961/paranoia/features/23846/paranoia Please note that this link is based off a much earlier build of Paranoia (it was written in June but released months later, actually), and...
  19. J

Paranoia Mod - RELEASED!

Yes, you need the original Half-Life 1.
  20. J

Search Help: "Macedoneian Style" use of pistols

I don't have them any more, it's been so long. D: And google searches with the babel-fish'd "Macedonian shooting/shoot" has come up with nothing. I do remember it was on a military enthusiast site, but I'm not sure. :(