• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zammo76

Start Supporting the game again

Hey TW why not start supporting the game again? You have a steady playerbase it wouldn't take much to add a patch to the game which could be done from home, as most people can't now go to work. Plus also you can release the game on Google Stadia and create more cosmetics to get more revenue in...
  2. Zammo76

Stadia Launch?

Any plans on launching RS2 on Stadia? I'm about to drop a load of cash on a gaming capable laptop but if RS2 was going to be launched on Stadia I'd seriously consider holding off until the summer and going down this route. Providing feedback from other fps gamers is good.
  3. Zammo76

Southern Weapon Suggestion: M14A1

I've suggested this weapon on the Steam, and Reddit forums and its generally got a big thumbs up. If you decide to add any new South Weapons please consider the M14A1. It could be an early to mid war option for US Army and US Marine Machine Gunners. Here's a couple of videos showing it off...
  4. Zammo76

Is it possible to allow SL to have the option of selecting the XM177

Is it possible to add the XM177 as an option for US Squad Leaders? ATM its only open to Pointmen and Commanders. Squad Leaders would usually switch their M16 out for one as it was more compact and easier to use when interacting with his RTO or checking maps and using a compass. Also to...
  5. Zammo76

Reloading and weapon switching Issues

I seem to have problems reloading weapons. So ill hit the reload button but then sometimes my character goes through the animation but at the last second doesn't complete it, so ill end up with my weapon still needing to be loaded. Its really frustrating. ​​​​​​Also I've noticed if...
  6. Zammo76

Weapon and class suggestions

So I used to play the Vietcong PC game back in the day and it got me quite interested in the Vietnam War and I researched it extensively. Anyhow from what I've read here's a few suggestions on weapons and classes: Add XM177E2 to Squad Leader and Commander. Its too limited to only have the...
  7. Zammo76

Add SEALS or LRRP teams

I'm just getting into the game but I think it'd be nice to add Special Forces such as SEALs or LRRP teams. Also maybe an NVA equivalent, I don't think they had Special Forces but would have had some elite forces. Some weapons you could add for this could be (I've listed a US weapon followed by...