• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zammo76

Start Supporting the game again

Hey TW why not start supporting the game again? You have a steady playerbase it wouldn't take much to add a patch to the game which could be done from home, as most people can't now go to work. Plus also you can release the game on Google Stadia and create more cosmetics to get more revenue in...
  2. Zammo76

Rising Storm 2: State Of The Game September 2019

Any ETA on the bug fix patch?
  3. Zammo76

Stadia Launch?

No rethink on this? Stadia is set to launch in November and is priced reasonably (£8.99 a month in the UK). It's also gonna have loads of games available at launch including Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Doom Eternal and Destiny 2.
  4. Zammo76

Please No "Grease and Oil"

I think it just needs toning down a bit, so patches of skin color show through also the effect should be more shiny. Like this...
  5. Zammo76

What Potential QoL changes interest you most?

1. The ability to hide Servers. i.e the Mega Severs. 2. Make Claymore's more functional by adding a Trip Flare (M49A1) which can be planted next to them. Then when you see or hear the Trip Flare activated you can detonate your Claymore and have a good chance of killing someone. Here's a video...
  6. Zammo76

Southern Weapon Suggestion: M14A1

Well there were 10,000 of them in Vietnam, I'd say that was a bit of a spread. A lot more than the MAS 49, that's about to be added for Northern forces.
  7. Zammo76

South Korean forces in the Vietnam War

Have you played the GOM mod for RS2? They've added ROK and the three different divisions, its pretty cool.
  8. Zammo76

Bumped to Level 99 by a community server

Mega Server is back with a vengeance, there's now 5 of them! Avoid them like the plague as they apparently infect your PC with ads. Trip Wire maybe it'd be worth making some sort of announcement about this, and given us the option to hide servers from the server list. Also why aren't you...
  9. Zammo76

Stadia Launch?

Any plans on launching RS2 on Stadia? I'm about to drop a load of cash on a gaming capable laptop but if RS2 was going to be launched on Stadia I'd seriously consider holding off until the summer and going down this route. Providing feedback from other fps gamers is good.
  10. Zammo76

Southern Weapon Suggestion: M14A1

I've suggested this weapon on the Steam, and Reddit forums and its generally got a big thumbs up. If you decide to add any new South Weapons please consider the M14A1. It could be an early to mid war option for US Army and US Marine Machine Gunners. Here's a couple of videos showing it off...
  11. Zammo76

Is it possible to allow SL to have the option of selecting the XM177

Is it possible to add the XM177 as an option for US Squad Leaders? ATM its only open to Pointmen and Commanders. Squad Leaders would usually switch their M16 out for one as it was more compact and easier to use when interacting with his RTO or checking maps and using a compass. Also to...
  12. Zammo76

Vietnam And The Planned Changes For 2019!

Understood. TBH I wouldn't be averse of the RPK being added but it'd have to be a late war weapon. Btw the Vietnamese version of it was called the TUL-1 (unfortunately no photo): https://collections.royalarmouries.org/object/rac-object-283825.html
  13. Zammo76

Take them off the pointmen then, doesn't really make much sense that they have them anyhow. And amybe only allow it to Army. I'm all for having bigger squads too. As for the RPD I have reference book 'Weapons of the Vietnam War by Anthony Robinson' which has the following passage: "Until the...
  14. Zammo76

I'm pleased to see you're nerfing buckshot, it was getting a bit rediculous being killed by it at over 100 metres. One thing about the loadouts is that I'd personally get rid of the RPD totally for PAVN early war and just give them access to the RP-46. The RPD only really started being...
  15. Zammo76

Is there still no update to this?
  16. Zammo76

Who is active on these forums? I would like to know you.

The Steam and Reddit RS2 forums are a lot more active than this place.
  17. Zammo76

Jungle Maps?

I've played some really good Custom Jungle maps recently. I'm going to try and make a note of their names next time, but I don't know how to check the name when you're playing the map?
  18. Zammo76

It was Mega Server. Apparently the dev is an idiot who has some beef with the Devs so he thought it'd be funny to do this to everyone who joined his server (luckily he'd banned me before he thought of this). His server has since been banned (but not sure how long that'll last) but loads of...
  19. Zammo76

Reloading and weapon switching Issues

I seem to have problems reloading weapons. So ill hit the reload button but then sometimes my character goes through the animation but at the last second doesn't complete it, so ill end up with my weapon still needing to be loaded. Its really frustrating. ​​​​​​Also I've noticed if...
  20. Zammo76

Weapon and class suggestions

So I used to play the Vietcong PC game back in the day and it got me quite interested in the Vietnam War and I researched it extensively. Anyhow from what I've read here's a few suggestions on weapons and classes: Add XM177E2 to Squad Leader and Commander. Its too limited to only have the...