• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Level Design Spawn problems

Amazing, I had the same problem 2 weeks ago, and I did everyting but beg for help, no wait i think i did beg a little. yet no one even responded, not one! So why does this guy get all the attention? Makes no sense. No wonder I have almost given up on RO like everyone in my group did...
  2. S

You asked about patches...

Sweet turkey nipples
  3. S

Russians and Germans Spawning together

when making a map i sometimes have the Russians and Germans using the same spawn even though i have 2 seperate ones. What causes this?
  4. S

Can I get some Help? Devs or Community I don't care who

Could i get some help on this ****??? I really don't want to have to format
  5. S

New Reboot Problem that may be tied to the editor

I now have 2 General protection faults when i start it how do i fix that?
  6. S

i got rid of the RO ones, but i guess i could try getting rid of all of it
  7. S

I was able to run it perfectly before, this just happened 2 days ago and no one can seem to help me. I even reinstalled it
  8. S

Pistols Only?

it would be easy actually, just make the only class available tanker and have no tanks on it
  9. S

When I try to start the SDK (beta) I get these 2 GPC's Can someone please for the love of god help me. Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2012 MHz with 1535MB RAM Video: RADEON X850 Series (Omega 2.6.53)...
  10. S

RO Reboots my machine as soon as I start it

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  11. S

Thanks but it's too late, I deleted both the SDK and RO and am dling it again, I will keep this in mind if it happens again.
  12. S

I can't get into the files, you mean actually zip the files and upload them?
  13. S

Does this make me good?

I like how in this game Sniper rifles take skill to use
  14. S

2D Art RO SDK for Dummies

from what i understand you CANNOT replace files, RO has it's own set of files seperate from the SDK. I think you have to make a mutaltor to tell the game to use your skin
  15. S

Long load time for SDK

can the SDK be uninstalled without uninstalling RO?
  16. S

New Reboot Problem that may be tied to the editor

I have never had a problem until now. everytime I try to start RO it reboots ( I DON"T HAVE ZONE ALARM) i was using the editor and thought that might be it, however it too is unbootable, i get a error that the core.dll is not a valid windows image. I tried to re-unpack the editor and now i...
  17. S

I don't have ZA and this has started happening, any ideas? I have the SDK