• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Precious Golden Items Now Recyclable.

What do you mean recyclable?
  2. L

My weapons robbed and sold for last time

Correction zakillah. Zeds are the perfect speed. Scrakes are easy now. Dudes selling my weapons is ridiculous and ruins the game. And thank you. I am having great fun with Bloodborne. Its amazing and i hav very little complaints with it
  3. L

TW is to blame because they refuse to give us the option for weapons that cant be stolen. Its simple. A simple patch. Mixed in with the m9. Random crashes. And atleast one more thing i cant quite place. It is TWs fault. I already got the platinum 2 weeks ago so i dont miss this game. "Dont...
  4. L

Was playing lastnight. Joined late in a game on suicidal. Saved up enough and spent all my money on a tier 4 weapon. I died early in the next round and some idiot picked up and sold my weapon. I love this game but their are things that really ruin it for me. Tripwire just lost me as a player...
  5. L

Fun Facts That Could Provide Useful

My biggest tip. Is when facing king fleshpound. If i ever die and my squads still alive. I know we have lost because none of my squad ever seem to know that you can dodge the kings deathlaser by ducking! Your running away. You hear it charging up. Stop running and duck. Simple as that. I cant...
  6. L

Help each other out

Awh i was raging tonight. I played two games before quitting. Playing on suicidal and i died on wave 7 (Joined wave 6) And some idiot robbed my pulverizer then sold it. Next game i died wave 5 by getting cornered. My mistake. And the same thing happened. I also didnt have enough money to...
  7. L

If you like this game support it!

Having an enemy combo you to death nearly instantly. Or running away getting slapped in the back enemies who run quicker than you,till you die is what i call unfair. Try suicidal or harder and tell me thats fair
  8. L

If you like this game support it!

I got this game on ps plus and im really enjoying it. I agree with you about buying the odd item and supporting this game. I love it in some ways. Its much better than Nazi zombies. But i am not paying 2euro 50 cent for a possible random item or something i would never use. I would however pay a...