• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A-tree

Verdun

Fun little game. Indeed rough round the edges but has bucket loads of potential. To be honest I would of just been happy to be able to financialy support a team making any WW1 game. Haveing a half decent game to play is a nice bonus.
  2. A-tree

[Game] Total War series

12 playable factions at launch? What a bunch of absolute ****s!
  3. A-tree

Squad Iron Crescendo - Campaign Play Open To All

Oh God, Iron Crescendo... The horror.
  4. A-tree

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Haters gonna hate.
  5. A-tree

Video: German cameraman WWII

I think its some fancy new digital effects added to the old black and white stuff. I don't know if you foreign guys can watch 4od, but there is a decent documentry series on it. Naration is pretty shallow, but there is some great footage similar to the above video. Worth a look if you can wacth...
  6. A-tree

RO2 Release Date

HHHgggNNnnnnn....
  7. A-tree

What will you be doing on 30.08.2011?

I'll be on a long *** flight back from Australia i think
  8. A-tree

Brothers in Arms series smeared.

A marketing ploy?
  9. A-tree

What class are you looking forward to most?

Why does this appeal to me so much? Class based squads would be cool.
  10. A-tree

[Image] The "Fuuuuuu" Day Thread (Crappy Day Thread)

Got a bolocking at work for making a cheese sandwich. Both senior people who told me off were drunk as ****. Slightly anoying. Oh, and accused of stealing...
  11. A-tree

3 books for future trolls not yet born

Oh god, why did I look in this thread. Just spent far to much on amazon.
  12. A-tree

[Game] Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City

It's Resident Evil, It's set in Raccoon City. I'm sold.
  13. A-tree

what mods would you like to see for ro hos?

Someone needs to remake toy commander. http://youtu.be/A9xVm4reE5k
  14. A-tree

Between The States

How about, "For King or Country." Wait, that might be a different civil war.
  15. A-tree

Black and White

I don't know about black and white, but some low saturation effects might be cool. Whatever effects they did for Saving Private Ryan were good. They created the impression of old combat films, without going completly black and white. I think it could do a lot for immersion.
  16. A-tree

Osama Bin Laden Killed in Pakistan

Oh yeah. I'd forgotten about this guy.
  17. A-tree

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

I genuinly mistook these pics for that bit in MGS4 were you meet meryl and her squad.
  18. A-tree

[Game] Shogun 2: Total War

First campign playing as oda, my clan was destroyed within ten turns. You can't **** around at the start of the cmapign like you could with empire. Started a second campign as the oda clan and have invested everything into making a huge army simply to fend off everyone tryin to kill me. After...
  19. A-tree

Send off for ROOST - 24 hours of RO1 before the release of RO2

Its on like Donkey Kong!! **** university and work.
  20. A-tree

[Game] Shogun 2: Total War

Just a quick question, has anyone actually been able to win the Historical battle, or is it just me that finds it bloody impossible?