• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. screwthis

Remove the Option to Choose Team\ on 2 Round Servers

At least on the bloodbath servers all of the experienced players stack North first, which causes rounds to be unbalanced and short. Since on 2 round servers you will get a chance to play both teams, there is no reason to choose teams except to stack. For players who want to play with a friend...
  2. screwthis

Cobra Co pilot's collar blocks view

The cobra front gunner's collar very regularly blocks his view when in zoomed in/ using sights mode, especially when turning.
  3. screwthis

Dying while carrying DShK causes it to disappear for the rest of the match

This is a really gameplay harming bug
  4. screwthis

Hold the t key to show the tactical overlay, which shows objectives and other useful

I have tips disabled. Almost every time I spawn it pops up the tip " Hold the T key to show the tactical overlay, which shows objectives and other useful information". It never shows any other tip than this. I have tried enabling tips and then disabling them again, and reinstalling. The issue...
  5. screwthis

Please No "Grease and Oil"

It looks terrible, if you want them to look like they are covered in oil at least put a mask over the uniform and web gear like the current dirt mask that increases with rank. It also makes it extremely hard to ID teams, they just look like an African American. We can't have green PAVN uniforms...
  6. screwthis

Texture Pool Bug

I have the bug where character detail is low on man menu. I know the fix is to set texture pool to unlimited, but I am unable to change the texture pool size.
  7. screwthis

Flamethrower Attack Only

Currently the flamethrower feel overpowering to me. On attack the flamethrower is balanced, it doesn't need to be aimed and it always instantly kills but it significantly slows down the user, making it hard to cross open areas and draws a lot of attention to the user who is usually standing in...
  8. screwthis

Tunnels Deleted After Objective Capture when North Attacks in Campaign

If north is on the attack on campaign and they capture an objective or set of objectives, their squad tunnels will be destroyed. I suspect this is an issue with every map and both northern factions, but I know for certain it is an issue with PAVN on both Cu Chi and Hill 937.
  9. screwthis

Squad tunnels deleted on hill 937 VC attack.

Campaign, attacking hill 937 as nlf, Everytime we capped both objs my squad tunnel was deleted. Happened when a&b we're were captured and again with c&d.
  10. screwthis

Using pictures as Textures

I've been working on using pictures of real gear as textures for the models in game. I'm just messing around, I have no plans to go anywhere with this, I don't even know how to get it in game. I will post pictures later tonight if I remember.