• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. screwthis

helicopters' collective- only moving up to maximum or down to minimum- no fine tuning/holding at levels in between

Hmmm, advanced flight model is exactly as you describe with the collective staying put on whatever percentage you leave it at. Unfortunately I don't what is causing it to not work for you. As for landing, I'm only a decent (in game) pilot but for landing the huey I always fly around 50%...
  2. screwthis

Rising Storm 2: State Of The Game September 2019

I don't think TWI is economically interested in RS2 anymore so I don't think anything is going to happen. I don't understand why flame throwers aren't attack only. The only cons that balance the flamethrower are slow running speed, limited range, and drawing attention to the user. On defense...
  3. screwthis

Rising Storm 2: State Of The Game September 2019

glad to hear something from the TWI in a long time, even if not good news.
  4. screwthis

Cannot turn off annoying tool tips

is it the "hold the T key to show the tactical overlay one"?
  5. screwthis

Remove the Option to Choose Team\ on 2 Round Servers

At least on the bloodbath servers all of the experienced players stack North first, which causes rounds to be unbalanced and short. Since on 2 round servers you will get a chance to play both teams, there is no reason to choose teams except to stack. For players who want to play with a friend...
  6. screwthis

(Devs and modders) NEW VEHICLES!!!-Spice Up the gameplay!!! PBR-Patrol boat

Sgt Joe ( a modder) tried to add a PBR but it would make players game crash so it was scrapped. The M113 is already in game and playable. But it needs a map that is designed for it to work on. No small fences and things it would get stuck on, and a reason to use it over walking. Making a map is...
  7. screwthis

Cobra Co pilot's collar blocks view

aspect 16:9 Fov 86 resolution 1920x1080 quality low I have encountered other players with this issue, I will try and find them and ask them what their settings are
  8. screwthis

Some developer thoughts on the Green Army Men DLC

I don't like the plastic m16, feels like I have to dump an entire mag to make the enemy go down. But I am not the target audience for the gamemode, and wouldn't play it often or by the DLC regardless so it doesn't matter much.
  9. screwthis

Cobra Co pilot's collar blocks view

The cobra front gunner's collar very regularly blocks his view when in zoomed in/ using sights mode, especially when turning.
  10. screwthis

Dying while carrying DShK causes it to disappear for the rest of the match

This is a really gameplay harming bug
  11. screwthis

Plans to balance Saigon?

I never had much of an issue on Black April, but have not won Saigon as VC yet
  12. screwthis

Hold the t key to show the tactical overlay, which shows objectives and other useful

I have tips disabled. Almost every time I spawn it pops up the tip " Hold the T key to show the tactical overlay, which shows objectives and other useful information". It never shows any other tip than this. I have tried enabling tips and then disabling them again, and reinstalling. The issue...
  13. screwthis

Weapon Model Issues

I thought RS2 didn't have bot support?
  14. screwthis

With more and more maps coming up,i think we need something like this...

This is a very good idea, I think most people do not know all map names by heart, at least custom maps.
  15. screwthis

Please No "Grease and Oil"

It looks terrible, if you want them to look like they are covered in oil at least put a mask over the uniform and web gear like the current dirt mask that increases with rank. It also makes it extremely hard to ID teams, they just look like an African American. We can't have green PAVN uniforms...
  16. screwthis

Weapon Model Issues

what?
  17. screwthis

What Map Would You Want To See?

An Loc 11-12 May 1972 Game Mode -TE Defending - ARVN Attacking - PAVN Story: The climax of a two month long battle for the control of An Loc. The PAVN launch an all out attack of dozens of tanks and thousands of men. Environment: A city reduced to rubble, littered with destroyed PAVN tanks...
  18. screwthis

Southern Weapon Suggestion: M14A1

Zammo what I have read is on 8,530 M14E2s and M14A1s were made
  19. screwthis

Tunnels Deleted After Objective Capture when North Attacks in Campaign

Had it again attacking highway 14 as PAVN. Previously we successfully defended fire base Georgina as NLF.