• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Anyone gotten any of the new Vault Crate Tier 2 Precious skins?

I've only prestiged with one class so far, and I'm awaiting confirmation that they are indeed dropping before I go on a Vault Crate cracking spree. I don't wanna waste crates if there is any chance that they're not in the drop table as intended, and this has happened before - it's a Beta after...
  2. S

Summer BETA: First Impressions, and the Hunger for Dosh.....

Welp, Day 1 of the Beta. Plenty of new changes, greeted with both warm welcome and dismay. It's all a bit too much to touch up on here, so for now I'll just stick to the upgrade system. Now we know that this is just the first release version of it and that it's a WIP. It's only the first...
  3. S

Booted out of my own game?

Tell me if you've ever heard this before- So, I decided to do the weekly (Beefcake) on a nice open map. Chose Evacuation Point to do some Sharpshooter practice. Was all by my lonesome for the first 3 waves. Seemed like a cakewalk, figured it'd be an easy win. Shortly into 3rd Wave...
  4. S

Which Thompson are we voting for?

Name says it all. This thread is sorta out of desperation since my mention of the poll oversight has gone unnoticed elsewhere. I tried contacting Kittenmittens when I noticed them on, only to find that Direct Conversation and PMs.....seem incomplete. I can't type in them at all. Maybe it's...
  5. S

The Latest Weapon Poll...

The Struggle is real. I cannot fathom how the M32 lost a second time. Most people here were confused or complaining how the M99 AMR would be any different from the Railgun, as it certainly couldn't be as strong. And yet it won, no doubt thanks to KF1 fans from elsewhere thinking it was gonna...
  6. S

New weapons inbound! Speculate here!

So, we got a gift in that we have three new weapons to eventually look forward to. As we were all expecting just two, that's great. But now we have two weapons to play the guessing game with, since we all know what to expect with the Incendiary MAC 10. Place your bets, people. Who's (besides...
  7. S

Any word on the KF2 Survey results thus far?

So we know that the Incendiary MAC-10 won the vote of the last one, but that was just the weapon category. What was the result of the Prestige concept vote? We have a good idea on what they had initially planned (resetting levels with unclear benefit), but what did the players vote for...
  8. S

UMP 45 - Thoughts on what it will/should be like

So. New gun incoming. Yay! Oh, and the Freezethrower too. That's such a custom concept that I'll leave that up to Tripwire. As for the UMP 45 though, it makes me wonder. Its really going to stand out among the other SMGs, but for better or worse? Lets look at some details of the real deal. The...