• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

[KF3] Please implement keyboard and mouse support + crossplay for consoles

(So this is obviously a feature suggestion, and I couldn't find a KF3 sub-forum just yet, so I'm posting it here. Feel free to move it wherever you see fit.) Before you all gasp in terror, yes, I know, kb+mouse gives you an obvious advantage in FPS games. So clearly, there must be different...
  2. B

Server Server webadmin randomly stops responding on Linux

I think this started around the Halloween horrors update, but I'm really not sure. Back in the day, it worked perfectly and reliably, but ever since this problem first occurred, it consistently keeps happening. When I navigate around in webadmin, sometimes it stops working. That is, it won't...
  3. B

Killing Floor 2 Custom Map Server Trailer @ KF.NOOBIENT.COM

Without further ado: Note: until the 27th the server runs on the "Xmas" map cycle with 12 custom xmas/winter-themed maps + the new KrampusLair. My personal picks are "BurningParis_CD" and "XmasHoldout", very nice ones. Afterwards I'll switch it back to the complete cycle (50+ maps). Note: if...
  4. B

Server [REQUEST] KF2 map compression support

Hey everyone, Currently, my server's custom maps are 3.3G in size. But they're just 975M with LZMA compression. So one has to wonder, why doesn't KF2 support compression? I speak for redirect servers for the most part here, because telling everyone to go to Steam workshop, search for x map...
  5. B

Server Dedicated Killing Floor 2 Server on Linux [step-by-step guide]

Hey all. I put around 3 weeks of work into properly setting up a dedicated CentOS 7 server. So I thought I might as well save others the time and energy and document it. Plus wrote a bunch of scripts which makes the whole process _way_ easier. Most guides focus on Windows and Ubuntu, they don't...