• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Foster Parent

PC Experience per game is not saved

The two main causes are 1. losing connection to Steam when XP is being saved or loaded and 2. playing on servers that use unapproved mods or features, so XP is not saved.
  2. Foster Parent

PC Failed to Reach Item Server

You may want to submit a ticket on the support portal and say you are unable to make transactions. Find out the status of your account. https://support.killingfloor2.com/en
  3. Foster Parent

PC Failed to Reach Item Server

Is there a chance you would have been banned from transactions due to excessive crates, exploits or similar activities?
  4. Foster Parent

Console Ps4, Vault crates not appearing in inventory

You want to submit a ticket too. Your account should be looked at to see the status and what the record shows. Some people that used the exploit to get unearned crates are considered over-granted and must wait until the system sees that their number make sense again. Some were banned from...
  5. Foster Parent

I have more XP than i need to LVLup?

This is from the announcement: "The level you are seeing now is the correct level and players should continue to earn XP normally. The level previously displayed before 1.2.4 was inaccurate. Apologies for the confusion."
  6. Foster Parent

A hotfix went out about an hour ago - grab it.
  7. Foster Parent

This is a known issues with RS2 at the moment and a fix is in the works.
  8. Foster Parent

Console Ps4, Vault crates not appearing in inventory

In that case, I recommend submitting a ticket with our support portal: https://support.killingfloor2.com/en They have secure access to the back end of accounts and can look for problems with reward delivery and even reissue rewards where needed.
  9. Foster Parent

Console keys and loot boxes are not showing up in my invintory

The Rep was almost right. This forum is more about technical problems, but, please submit a ticket at our support site: https://support.killingfloor2.com/en They can access the secure parts of your account and look for errors and even reissue rewards or lost items.
  10. Foster Parent

PC Something is not right about spawning of the Elite and upgraded ZEDs

Interesting. Thanks, I will pass that to design.
  11. Foster Parent

PC Couple more bugs encountered in PowerCore

"the server ran default tickrate at the time of new report" - that is what I needed to know.
  12. Foster Parent

PC Crash Logs, Perk Bugs and Weapon Skin Bugs

Thanks for the report(s). >> Update, this material helped us make real progress on the map travel bug!
  13. Foster Parent

PC Couple more bugs encountered in PowerCore

The tickrate thing can be a real problem. Changing it from the default will create bugs that we can't support.
  14. Foster Parent

Nightmare.Map.Connection.Drop

Nothing in particular. Do you know if other players in the match also drop?
  15. Foster Parent

Console Samurai gas gear can't be combined

Thanks for the report.
  16. Foster Parent

Server Server crashes at start : faultrep.dll not found on windows 10.

There may be an update for servers in the pipe. I should hear something shortly.
  17. Foster Parent

Problem with certain maps

So, these maps are for the original Rising Storm (which is no longer supported). Did you get any error message? How did the game crash? At map load or start up or ?
  18. Foster Parent

Console Double XP on PS4 no longer working

On any server? for all players in a match? 100%?
  19. Foster Parent

Console Double XP on PS4 no longer working

Thanks for the report. It should be running AFAIK. [checking] I hear it is a known issue with some servers and we are looking into it. If you have the option of choosing other servers, try it.
  20. Foster Parent

XP Multiplier info

They say: " Kills are split 100% for all player who contribute damage (If you do 1000 points of damage to a Scrake and I do 100 we both get the full XP value) perk objective XP is granted to JUST the player Welding, healing players, killing stalkers with commando weapons, etc."